Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Love it

I just love it! Smell so good, let's your skin so soft and i just love it!!! Great quality not shitty. Always buy dove so always been a fan. Even baby dove.

June 18, 2018

Great for all skin types

I have used Dove for at least 20 years. I have combination sensitive skin and love this product. We use it since birth for our children and both adults use it too. We all have different skin types and needs and this checks all the boxes for quality effectiveness and cost. No harsh ingredients and always leaves our skin (from top t bottom) clean and moisturized. I would highly recommend this product.

June 18, 2018

Génial pour les peau sensible

Ce savon est vraiment super pour les peau sensible et pour les enfants. Il ne laisse pas de résidu de savon sur la peau et il laisse une bonne odeur et la peau fraîche

Great for dry skin

As someone who suffers from dry skin, I am truly grateful for having tried this product. It is the only soap I use as it leaves my skin moisturized and I no longer suffer from dry, itchy skin.

Always used this bar

This bar is great for anyone who suffers from dry skin because it cleans and moisturizes your skin would follow up with one of their great moiturizers

June 15, 2018

I would buy this product my entire life.

Keeps me fresh, clean and smell good. It does not make my skin feel dry. The picture below will confirm that I used “dove” everyday. My husband use it daily and he will not use any other soap.

Love my dove

I love my dove soap!!!
    This is the only soap my whole family uses as it will not dry out your skin and make it itchy! They are always on for a good price and they come in many different scents and for the different skin types! So if you have sensitive skin they have one for you. Definitely recommend

June 14, 2018

The best soap

I love how moisturizing this soap is and doesn't leave any residue. I feel so clean and fresh when I hop out of the shower! Typically on sale for a great price too, an added bonus!

June 14, 2018

My one and only.

This feels great on my skin. Soft and silky. I’ve been using Dove for years. Both my self and my husband. It smells clean, and leaves no residue on the shower.

1.3/5

June 13, 2018

Ca reste un savon

L'agent nettoyant reste cheap, je fais de l'eczema et ma beau n'est pas belle quand j'utilise ce produit. Je préfère un nettoyant sans savon qui respecte ma peau