Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 14, 2018

Great soap to use!

My husband and I use this dove soap all the time. It's makes my skin so soft. My husband and I both have sensitive skin and we never had any issues with this soap.

July 14, 2018

Dove Soap Bar

To Whom It May Concern:
    Dove Soap Bars had been pretty decent... They seem to keep skin a bit hydrated longer than other soap bars however it is TOO overpriced!

Very good soap.

My husband and I both love this soap. I have excema, and this is the only soap I can use! I love it too, especially that I can use it on my face and body. It’s very mild. I’d recommend it to anyone.

Very good product

It leaves skin silky smooth. Yes i would recommend this product to my friends and family.it smells really nice. Very good moisturizer itself. Amazing product.

Great product

Would buy this product again and again. Leaves my skin smooth it really cleans my skin without over drying it. I really dove soap it’s available everywhere and pretty reasonable the prices.

July 12, 2018

Je l'utilise tout les jours

Je l'utilise depuis des années à tout les jours. J'ai la peau sensible et c'est le savon parfait. Odeur douce et super texture. Produit très abordable.

July 11, 2018

So gentle for all skin!

My boyfriend and I both love this soap. He has excema, and this is the only soap he can use! I love it too, especially that I can use it on my face and body. It’s very mild. I’d recommend it to anyone.

July 10, 2018

Regular brand

Dove is a regular brand in my home, because it’s a brand that I trust. I fell in love with these beauty bars years ago because of the mild pleasant scent, the clean fresh feeling, no milky reside left behind and they way the bar lathers. I have never had any type of skin reaction and it doesn’t dry out my skin - but leaves it soft, clean and smooth feeling.

July 09, 2018

Like alot

Really liked it
    Made skin soft
    Moisturizer in soap is great I would recommend it to many people. It's been around for EVER. My grandma lives t too

I use it everyday now. Smells amazing ... my son lives the smell too

July 09, 2018

Only soap I use

This is the only soap that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. I have used this product for many years and I have put many other people onto this product.