Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

July 15, 2018

Best bar soap!!

Dove beauty bar soap is the only soap I will use/buy! It doesn't make my skin super dry and tight feeling like other soaps do. They have so many scent options too! I love the pistachio scent, it smells so good!

Smells amazing.

I love this beauty bar! Leaves my skin feeling super soft. It smells fantastic and cant be at the price! I've always loved dove products and it never disappoints.

Great soap to use!

My husband and I use this dove soap all the time. It's makes my skin so soft. My husband and I both have sensitive skin and we never had any issues with this soap.

Dove Soap Bar

To Whom It May Concern:
    Dove Soap Bars had been pretty decent... They seem to keep skin a bit hydrated longer than other soap bars however it is TOO overpriced!

Very good soap.

My husband and I both love this soap. I have excema, and this is the only soap I can use! I love it too, especially that I can use it on my face and body. It’s very mild. I’d recommend it to anyone.

Very good product

It leaves skin silky smooth. Yes i would recommend this product to my friends and family.it smells really nice. Very good moisturizer itself. Amazing product.

Great product

Would buy this product again and again. Leaves my skin smooth it really cleans my skin without over drying it. I really dove soap it’s available everywhere and pretty reasonable the prices.

July 12, 2018

Je l'utilise tout les jours

Je l'utilise depuis des années à tout les jours. J'ai la peau sensible et c'est le savon parfait. Odeur douce et super texture. Produit très abordable.

July 11, 2018

So gentle for all skin!

My boyfriend and I both love this soap. He has excema, and this is the only soap he can use! I love it too, especially that I can use it on my face and body. It’s very mild. I’d recommend it to anyone.

July 10, 2018

Regular brand

Dove is a regular brand in my home, because it’s a brand that I trust. I fell in love with these beauty bars years ago because of the mild pleasant scent, the clean fresh feeling, no milky reside left behind and they way the bar lathers. I have never had any type of skin reaction and it doesn’t dry out my skin - but leaves it soft, clean and smooth feeling.