Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

May 10, 2012

i was chosen to review this product by chickadvisor and i would like to say i love this product. it lathered really well. i felt as though this soap was cleansing my skin as well as moisterizing it. I am thankful for having to try this product before buying it. I wil definately buy it after trying it.

May 10, 2012

I was chosen to review this product and I have nothing negative to say. it left my skin feeling baby soft, moisturized and it did not feel tight, like many other soaps. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it at all!

I would recommend this product to anyone with any skin type!!!

May 10, 2012

I was chosen to review this product as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club! I have dry mature skin and I used this morning and night with no ill effects,it really cleanses and removes all traces makeup beautifully. This beauty bars works because it's gentle and moisturizing. I would highly recommed this product to everyone and will continue to stock this at home. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Cheers, Lisa

May 10, 2012

i have used dove since i was little because my mom swore by it. it has only gotten better as the years go by. i love this product and recommend people to try it!!!!

May 10, 2012

I was so thrilled of being chosen to test this product. Lately, I have been using another brand and my skin was always left itching and dull. As soon as I opened the package, the smell of the soap bars was amazing :) I loved it from there! I tried it out the first night I got it and it is not even comparable to the other ones I have been using. My skin is left so soft and smells amazingly good :) Can't wait to buy more bars!!

May 10, 2012

I was selected to try this product and began using it after it arrived to get a feeling of its quality and effectiveness on my skin.I found the lather to be very thick at first and thought oh no one of those soaps that feels like you didn't rinse your skin and the soap is still on you,but after using it on my body it wasn't like that at all. My skin felt smooth and smelled really good .After continued use i really started to see a difference in my skin from my normal soap brand my skin felt moisturized with dove and really soft and no dryness, it does require a little more rinsing time to remove all the soap and if your not a fan of strong smells it not for you but definitely would recommend and continue using :)

May 10, 2012

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review this product. Before trying this product I had dry patches on my arms and legs. Now those dry patches are gone!! It does leave a little film behind and I do need to rinse a little longer than usual however the end result makes it worth it. I also really love the smell. Thanks Chick Advisor!!

May 10, 2012

Pleasant smell, the shape is good for sitting in the shower and rubbing in your hands. The bar soap seems effective but has a lot of cream/lotion in it, which almost leaves my skin feeling too soft and kind of slippery. It definitely is building up in the bottom of my shower and clogging my hair skimmer drain.

Updated On: May 10, 2012

I got the beauty par as part of the PRC and it was a free sample.

May 10, 2012

I got the DOVE beauty bar as a FREE TRIAL ...I must say I like it. It foams nicely for a even cleaner wash. The smell is very faint and non irratating on my skin..My skin feels clean and soft. I HIGHLY recommend Dove beauty bar :)

May 10, 2012

As part of the PRC received the product to review. Dove is a pretty great brand - don't think they have changed much since when I remember using them as a young child. The positives of the soap is for its super rich moisturizing affects. In comparison to other soaps Dove definitely doesn't dry out your skin as much - you skin feels silky soft, but without leaving a soap film on your skin. The one drawback may be it's scent. I personally don't mind the scent as it has a fresh smell, but for those that are sensitive to scents, may not be the best option (but I believe that they have a non scented version also). All in all would recommend Dove to anyone as it truly doesn't dry out your skin or leave a skin tightening residue - could be good for people who have sensitive skin too.