Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

June 13, 2019

Good product

If you have dry, sensitive skin then this product is good one. After using it your skin won't be that much dry. I like the scent of this soap, it's mild and lovely.

June 13, 2019

It Is a great product!

I’ve been using Dove for so many years now. I love how it feels on my skin. It truly moisturizes skin, making it feel soft and smooth. I like it’s fragrance, too. It’s just mild and refreshing.

1.0/5

June 12, 2019

My skin doesn’t agree

Unfortunately, this soap makes my skin itchy. I can quite pin point why but both me and my dad gets itchy skin from using this. Once we switch to a different brand of soap, we don’t have the itchy problem anymore. This soap is not for people with sensitive skin.

June 12, 2019

Dove is best if you need moisturizer

I really like the quality of Dove. I have lived in more than 4 countries in the past and dove is available and quality is the same anywhere you go but the some people may find it a little expensive.

Amazing

The soap is foamy, not heavy scented and helps moisturize my skin when I shower. Afterwards my skin feels hydrated which I really like. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin. I would use this for daily showering because it is a hydrating product for your skin and cleans your skin.

Good product

Decent enough product, I use it about once a week whereas my dad uses it every day. Can be used for hands , face , and body so it's good if you're trying to spend less at the grocery store

The best for my skin!

I have sensitive skin and Dove has such an extensive line of soaps and body washes in scents I love love love ! I always follow up with moisturizer but I forget, no problem, Dove isn’t drying like most soaps.
    Also...give the shampoos a try... you’ll fall in love 😍

Texas, United States

Dove

Best bar soap its gentle lathers well smells clean and I love it for my face it's not very moisturizing but to me no bar soap really is but overall i love it

Multi purpose

Not only does this soap wash my face and body and leave my skin silky smooth, it also removes stains! Give it a try. Get the bar wet and rub it into a stain on your clothes and rub the stain and it will come right off!

June 09, 2019

Works great for sensitive skin

This product is great for sensitive skin. It does not strip my skin of its natural oils. I use this everytime I shower and I will definitely continue to buy this product