Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Leicester, United Kingdom

Favourite Soap!

I love this soap. Its the best I have ever used. Its full of moisture, no dryness at all. The smell it leaves on your skin is fresh and clean and lasts.

Bexley, United Kingdom

The best soap

My soap no one I swiched for this 3 years ago and will never change. Nice smell, easy to use, makes my skin soft and fresh for long time.I also use it to clean my make up brushes. Leaves my skin feeling cleaner than any body wash I have tried.

St. Helens, United Kingdom

Wonderful

I’ve purchased this product off my own back, I really like it. I don’t think it leaves the worst soapy feeling in the world and it tends to leave mine soft. I do recommend

Cornwall, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

Absolutely love this soap. It smells amazing. It’s really creamy and doesn’t dry my skin out. I love that it comes in a cardboard box so can be recycled.

July 12, 2019

Amazing product

This is the best bar soap I have ever used. It suits to every skin type and leaves a creamy moisture texture feeling like baby skin. I would recommend this product to everyone definitely. Love it!!

July 12, 2019

AMAZING!!!!

OMG!!!! This is the absolute the best bar of soap ever!!! +Most bars of soap dries my skin out bit, this has been truly amazing n id def recommend this to everyone!!! N the smell of it also is great as well n leaves ur skin feeling soft n gentle. Great job with making this soap u did awesome with this product!!!!

July 11, 2019

The beauty bar is too creamy

I like how the soap smells and feels, but I have never liked soaps that have too much lather and residue. The scent is a bit much for me too. I would go with a milder soap.

United States

Best soap!

I have been using dove soaps since I was a kid! It makes my skin feel so soft and clean. It's the only soap I use on my kids as well, other soaps make my skin feel so dry and yucky!

July 11, 2019

Great product at this price point

I love dove soap it is mild and moisturizing without leaving a buildup or residue. It's a great option at this price point. I have sensitive skin and react to products but dove is great for my skin.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Nourishing yet gentle beauty

This is a staple in our home. It’s so moisturising and is suitable for all the family. This bar of soap can replace all the unwanted plastic bottles around the bath. It’s fragrance is beautiful that unique soft ‘dove’ fragrance we just love