Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

March 03, 2021

Amazing

I don’t normally buy bar soap but I am so happy I did. This is by far the best I’ve ever tried. It’s super smooth a , hydrating and doesn’t cause dried out skin like most bar soaps.

March 02, 2021

Good value for product

This product is perfect for showers to moisturize after shaving. I get them from Costco as you can get so many and never run out for a good price. Will continue to buy

March 02, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Love it

Beautiful product. I use day everyday and it doesn't leave my skin dry the texture is great, lovely fragrance. I'm a big fan of Dove products and this is one of my favourites. I'm really happy with this one.

March 01, 2021

I would purchase this product again!

I love the Dove white beauty bar. Not only does it clean but also leaves your skin luxurious smooth. My whole family is now using it and its gentle on all skin types.

March 01, 2021
    United Kingdom

Best soap ever!!

My whole family love it Dove soap bar.
    Soap is amazing ,smell georgeus is very soft. Skin after using is smooth and so soft. I can't even imagine to use other soap then Dove.

February 28, 2021

Dove Soap is all I use

I absolutely love dove soap. I have crazy sensitive skin and would get rashes all the time- even with moisturizer. My dermatologist recommended this product years ago and I haven’t stopped using it. I used another brand one time when I ran out and I had a bad rash that day. I love the way it makes me feel clean and it smells fresh. But the greatest thing about dove is that it is also a great moisturizer. There is no real need to moisturize after showing unless you want to. My #1 soap!!! LOVE 💕 DOVE

February 28, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Great quality for money!!

I have been using this soap since I was in High School, and each time I use a different brand I always end up going back to Dove! I love the quality, and use some of their other products too! And for the price, you can't complain. It leaves you smelling fresh, and feeling smooth, I follow this up with the Dove face cream and always get complimented for my shiny complexion.

February 27, 2021

wonderful

I received as a gift from a friend and fell in love with Dove. Leaves my skin smooth without drying me out. Lasts a long time and smells great. Even suggested my Mom use it. Affordable and a great gift idea.

February 26, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great bar of soap

I love the smell of Dover soap. It helps with the dryness of my skin and the puberty of my son’s skin. It goes on smooth which is something I look for.

February 25, 2021

Ma marque de savon #1

Ce savon en barre est LA marque de savon que j'utilise depuis des années. Après en avoir essayé plusieurs, je reviens sans cesse à ce produit. Il est doux pour la peau (surtout pour une peau sèche comme la mienne) et il lisse sous l'eau. Toutes les autres marques de savon avait tendance à coller sous l'eau... ce qui est plutôt désagréable. Bref, je me sens fraiche après chacune de mes douches avec ce savon!