3.6/5
eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm Reviews

Helps to keep your lips look and feel healthy. This lip balm is 95% organic and petrolatum & paraben free. Long lasting moisture. Shea butter & vitamin E. New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. Twist-off top. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

May 01, 2017

I believe this is an all-natural product. I like the way it feels when I have it on my lips, and the scent is delicious. However I find I have to reapply it more often than other lip balms (maybe because it's more of a waxy texture?) The shape is cute but a bit awkward to apply, especially once the lip balm is not so round anymore. Overall I do enjoy this product and will continue to buy it!

May 01, 2017

Eos lipbalm win in design hands down. Love how easy it is to apply, it glides on smooth and no mess. It is moisturizing and the soft fruity scent is refreshing. This is mot the most moisturizing lipbalm I own, but this is my go to lipbalm 70% time and I use lipbalm 5 times a day.

0.7/5

May 01, 2017

Feels nice the first time you put it on, after that, it does not work, it leaves your lips feeling dry and cracked and red. Their is no smell what so ever, most of them say their scented and they are not.

April 28, 2017

My mother bought me a pack of these for Christmas.They smell amazing all of them and came with cute stickers to decorate the balls ,this didn't work as far as moisturizering my lips,the rings on the opening always get full of gunk in am constantly wiping it clean .Smell for me 100% satisfied , moisture effect 50% price is awesome good for addign flavour over my lipsticks !

April 26, 2017

I have quite a collection of the different flavours.I have one in most of my purses .The only one I am not to
    crazy about is the Peppermint,I do Love the fruity ones.

April 23, 2017

My lips are usually chapped so I have these everywhere in my house and they are always with my wherever I go. The EOS lip balm is my go-to lip balm. I love how it stays on for a long time compared to a lot of the other lip balms I have tried. I also love how its not sticky after applying it to the lips. They also taste amazing!

April 22, 2017

This lip balm works really well and comes in tons of different pretty colours and scents, it also goes for a really cheap price. I would recommend this to anyone, the only bad thing is that it gets dirty a lot if you leave it in your dirty purse.

April 22, 2017
    Kentucky, United States

I love EOS lip balm. I use a lot of lip balm but most of them just make my lips peel more. EOS is one of the few lip balms that don't cause them to peel. I only have to use it a few time a day unlike other lip balms that I have to use every hour or less. They scent/flavors are nice and not to strong. I like the shape of the lip balm. The egg shape makes it easier to use and it last for a long time.

2.7/5

April 20, 2017

I think there are better organic lip balms. I didn't find this to be especially hydrating. The sphere shape is awkward to use especially when you have used it for awhile and its not so round.

April 20, 2017

i but the 6 packs of this for $15 from costco when i see them i have them all over my house in my apron at work, a few in my purse, they work amazing keeping my lips feeling nice