Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

May 21, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This actually works AMAZING!

Are you tired of getting in your vehicle only to smell the same thing over and over? Smelly odors from your work boots. Or maybe it's that gym bag you keep forgetting to bring in the house. Either way, by using febreeze car vent clips, you'll be forgetting about the stinky smells and getting lost into the sweet smelling aromas instead!

1.5/5

May 20, 2020

Its okay

I would buy it if I was in a jam, but the smell is not very strong or long lasting I found. there wasn't many smells to try but I loved the sent of what you could smell.

May 20, 2020

Convenient but doesn’t last long

First few days it was great but after about a week the smell was gone or faint and it didn’t last not even close to the month it promised. My commute is maximum one hour a day and that’s about 3-4 times a week.

2.2/5

May 18, 2020

Synthetic scent

I find this product has a very strong synthetic scent. It gives me a headache everytime I smell it. I stuffed it in my glove box and the scent was still strong. This product is not for me.

May 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Freshness overload

I love Febreeze as it last as it said it will. I love the scent its fresh and does not irritate my nose as it does on some other car freshner. It is easy to use as it just easy to clip in the car vent.8

May 09, 2020

love this

love the smell of this product, will buy again.
    i even use one on my oven hut brings good smell in.
    in my car it lasts longer then the average and i have to say i always have a spare one.

2.8/5

May 06, 2020

Their ok

I love these but at the same time I kind of dislike them as I find they work for the 1st few days but if it's in a cold Winter day and you're constantly using the heats it makes some burn out quick and they don't seem to last way along smell wise

May 05, 2020

Best

I really love the Febreze vent. It offers a hold other level of freshness in the car. This is my family go to car vent. It's perfect for getting rid of food odors.

May 04, 2020

So fresh!

I absolutely love Febreeze Car vent clips, they are compact, stay in place and the only thing that works to get the stink out of my husbands work truck! Two pack is great, one for him and one for me!

May 03, 2020

Does the job

I bring the dog in the car and sometimes after a walk she’s a little smelly but with these plug ins no problem nice clean smell no doggy smell you wouldn’t know she was in there. I recommend em