Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

December 28, 2016

Mmmmmmm. These chocolates are such a wonderful treat. A perfect combination of different textures. They are creamy on the inside with a nice crunch from the hazelnuts. They're also individually wrapped which makes them easy to grab on the go.

December 26, 2016

Ferrero Rocher ,un très bon chocolat croustillant et crémeux avec un croquent au centre .Un chocolat de grand qualité qui ce ressent dans les papilles ,un goût qui demande dans reprendre un autre et un autre faut vraiment ce mettre une limite car on peux facilement finir la boite en peu de temps .Je recommande ce produit avec certitude que vous allez l'adoré vous aussi .L’essayer c'est l'adopté.

December 22, 2016

This has been my absolute favourite chocolate since I was a little girl. My mom used to hide these in the freezer and I would sneak them occasionally, savoring the bliss I felt.

They now are found in my stocking every Christmas.

December 21, 2016

I LOVE these chocolates. They really are from the gods like the commercials say. You get everything with these. Chocolate, crunchy bits, nuts, fudgy goodness! So yummy! I could, and do just devour these! The downside is they are pricey, but I think that helps me not just go crazy buying them.

December 21, 2016

Extremely good chocolate, for someone who's never tried this, your missing out!! Not only does the beautiful packaging catch your eye but the delicious chocolate and surprise center is so delightful. I buy these often & will continue to for years to come.

December 20, 2016

This is a must buy every holiday season (I buy them year round but get crazy during the holidays)

1. Taste great
    2. Melt in your mouth and has different textures
    3. Individually wrapped so stays fresh if you don't eat them all in one sitting.
    4.the price can be a little much but so worth it.
    5. Makes a great gift.

December 20, 2016

C'est mes chocolats favoris, j'adore les recevoir en cadeau ou même les donner en cadeau. Leurs gout croquant et onctueux en même temps ouff c'est super bon.

December 20, 2016

These are delicious. I love giving them as gifts at Christmas they make a great small gift and I love receiving these as well. They are one of the best chocolates!

December 20, 2016

Although these are a bit more expensive than your usual chocolate, these have to be my favourite. The taste of hazelnuts is very strong and the inside is so creamy.

December 19, 2016

Ferrero Rocher have been a long standing favorite of mine. Now they are on my daughter's wish list too! Ferrero Rocher are like a little piece of heavenly delight that you want to savour as you indulge. The chocolate is so creamy and smooth, and contrasts with the crunch of the hazelnuts.The centre of the pieces are so satiny with just the right amount of sweetness. Each piece is wrapped in decadent gold foil, alluding to the richness inside each bite. I highly recommend Ferrero Rocher as a superb chocolate treat that is perfect for gifting or serving to your guests. I would be ecstatic to receive this indulgence myself! Our family is definitely enjoying Ferrero Rocher over the holidays.