Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

May 16, 2017

These are soooo good. I always get them and they are gone within minutes lol. Such a great treat and alternative to regular chocolate. I love that it's not super expensive and isn't overly sweet with the nuts and crunchy middle.

May 16, 2017

These are a huge hit especially on Christmas. They taste so good and have a nice creamy inside, the white ones are my favorite I would recommend these to anyone as they're well worth the money and really good.

May 16, 2017

J'aime la présentation du produite, Il a l'air d'un produit de qualité en regardant l'emballage. Son goût de noisette est délicieux, nous y trouvont le moelleux, le craquant. Le chocolat est subtil mais tellement bon.

May 15, 2017

Both elegant and tasty, Ferrero Rocher is the affordable gift choice for any occasion.
    It is light, crunchy, and soft with perfect sweetness, I can't stop unwrapping one after another.

May 15, 2017

those are my favourite in any special occasion, i always buy a box when i run out of them, though they are pricey but delicious and well beautifully packaged.

May 15, 2017

I'm not much of a chocolate lover but Ferreira Richer rocks love that they added the coconut ones ( my personal favorite) so if you're not a chocolate lover these will definitely change your mind

May 15, 2017

These chocolates are a favorite in our house, even with the kids! They love them just as much as we do. We usually splurge once in a while though because it can be a pricy treat, we'll worth it, but pricy.

May 15, 2017

Ferrero Rocher has always been my favorite chocolate treat. I love the hazelnut flavoured center, the crispy wafer coating and the chocolate outside. The texture is light yet delightful.

May 15, 2017

I just love the taste of Ferrero Rocher! At first, one bites into the hazlenut encrusted chocolate surface, followed by a soft chocolate cream. So tasty! So unique! And very chic!

May 15, 2017

I love these! They are a huge hit among my mom and my sisters and I. Every year for Christmas we always buy my mom a box each but we are the ones who end up eating them! sooo good!