Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

England, United Kingdom

Guilty Pleasure

These chocolates have gone out of fashion in recent years as new, supposedly more upmarket, products have come on to the market. They are however worth rediscovering as they are basically balls of Nutella and who can resist that! More sophisticated than spooning it out of a jar...

Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

The best chocolate

I'm not the biggest chocolate lover, however since the first time I tried a Ferrero I've been hooked. It has the right amount of chocolate to nut ratio. Not overly sweet and melts in your mouth leaving a nice sized hazelnut. https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.177cf6f730fa00941078c1d9c6c84b50&pid=Api&rurl=https://media.giphy.com/media/2BS9kmexLWEog/giphy.gif&ehk=kihIb6EK7FAi5nI6gbxS0Q

Lisbon, Portugal

My favourite chocolate

I love ferrero rocher. Its my favourite chocolate. The smooth inner chocolate is delicious. I do think it is abit overpriced. But a good treat to indulge in.

Ferrero Rocher Review

Love these, the chocolate is super smooth and creamy and the roasted hazelnuts give it a nice crunch. They are a little more pricey than most chocolate but they're definitely worth the splurge. These are definitely my guilty pleasure. Highly recommended!

Anglesey, United Kingdom

I love Ferraro Rocher

Ferraro Rocher is my favourite chocolate, the nut centre and creamy chocolate encased in nutty outside make it the best type of chocolate.
    The packaging is eco friendly foil and when they’re on offer it’s an added bonus!

Haringey, United Kingdom

I will continue to buy this product

These chocolates are so ridiculously delicious, who has ever eaten just 1?! They are so indulgent. I have had parties where ive made a pyramid out of them and they always get demolished before the cake itself! They're excellent to give as presents or to scoff yourself over a movie.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Ferrero rocher

These are my favourite chocolates beautiful chocolate shell on the outside with praline nuts . Bite inside to discover a nutella chocolate with a whole hazelnut wrapped individual for taste and freshness ideal birthday christmas gift or to say I love you ❤

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Yummy!

These come individually wrapped, so you don't have to worry about freshness if you don't eat them all.

They're chocolate shell with hazelnuts mixed into the chocolate. Once you bite the shell, inside is delicious chocolate fondue.

Each bite is yummy and tastes great. I use these when I gave guests, at special occasions and for "me" time.

Balearic Islands, Spain

Classic treat

What can you say about the forrero that's not been said before. A classic chocolate treat, fab crisp outer layer. Gorgeous praline centre and tasty crunchy nut centre. Always buy for Christmas and treats for the year.

Sutton, United Kingdom

Yummy!!!!

One of my absolute favourites...hard to stop eating these, always great through them quick. What's not to love; chocolate, hazelnuts and wafer!!!
    Always buy for special occasions, gifts and as an indulgent treat for my family and I.