Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Finest chocolates

These taste so good. Love the layers and especially love the hazelnut in the center. The packaging of the chocolate is so good. Simple yet pretty. I love buying these for myself or when I feel like treating someone.

Taste so good

I've been eating these chocolates for as long as I can remember, They're very nutty, delicious and not too sweet. They're also perfect for little gifts. Love it!!! Highly recommended.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Heavenly taste

One of my favourite chocolate. Lovely texture and heavenly taste. All my family loves it and we buy it regularly. It is also very convenient on price. It has a sophisticated packaging, the presentation of this product makingit a good option for a gift. Would recommend it.

United Kingdom

Love, love, love ittt !!

If you've actually never tried this till now, you're missing out. Best chocolate ever !! The aroma, the taste, the crunchiness, haha i am salivating but seriously its amazing

February 08, 2021

Bet you can't eat just one

I always give boxes of Ferrero rocher as gifts for my neighbours during the holidays and also buy a few boxes for the house. They are really good and a classic. My favourite is the one with the white chocolate and coconut coconut but they are all good, you can't go wrong with either one...delicious!

They are amazing

Classic Ferrero Rocher it's the best chocolate ever. It taste amazing and it just the right consistency. Not sustainable for someone with allergies but other than that it's amazing

Reading, United Kingdom

Favourite choc

I love these as you get a nutty shell then gooey middle that tastes Devine. I always buy my family and friends these as gifts as they come in a clear plastic case all wrapped individually and they look and taste expensive but for a fraction of the cost of others especially when these are on offer

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Best chocolate ever

Love these chocs.Like treating myself to a little bit of luxury.Its my birthday today so got a large box of them as a pressy.
    Absolutely delicious and so many layers its like eating lots of different chocolates at the same time. Love buying the mixed one as my son loves dark chocolate and my husband loves the coconut ones and I love the original milk chocolate ones.

North Tyneside, United Kingdom

luxury little treat

oh boy i love these so much i was given a large box at christmas and i have to say they did not last long past boxing day. addictictive luxury i have since treat myself to more. The only down side is the price they have shot up the cost which is a shame so now i only buy when on offer

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Perfect.

These are so gorgeous and the perfect chocolate. Ideal for gifts or a simple personal treat. I love these so much, these are delicious chocolates and the best brand.