4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 12, 2016

I try Daily Moisturizer Brightening and Smoothing from Garnier SkinActive. First I had a problem with pump.
    I push many many times and product stays inside. I was forced to remove the cap. I think that product is a
    bit expensive. As against its effectiveness is good. My face is bright, with a brilliant appearance, a healthy face. Moisturizer smell aloes. I love the smell. At first my skin face had a sligh icth probably because my face was dehydrated. If you have a sensitive skin I don't recommended it for you. This moisturizer is not greasy,
    with a good protection against sun. FPS 15. I don't know if I will buy this cream in future.

* I received this product for free to try and review as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club*

Updated On: February 14, 2016

It's ok now. The pump is Ok. I just forgot to turn it for open. I continue to test it and I love it, my skin face had no
    itch.

February 12, 2016

This stuff is incredible!! I'm super low maintenance but I've been searching for something to help with my super dry face this winter. The SkinActive moisturizer stays true to it's word, perking up my under caffeinated face and keeping my skin smooth and hydrated all day. I'm seriously in love with this and will be adding the moisturizer to my daily routine. Not much can handle a Canadian winter but it seems I've found the trick!

Very light weight and quick absorbing - I'll be recommending this to everyone I know!

February 12, 2016

My new favorite moisturizer, this is a must have. It goes on silky smooth and leaves my face feeling baby soft. I like to apply it before my makeup for a flawless finish. I've been using this for weeks now and I love the way feels. Apply it in the morning for soft, hydrated skin all day.

February 11, 2016

Very good product !!! I It's leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. This is the first product that is not greasy after application. I highly recommend it !!!

February 10, 2016

This product smells soo good. I liked the texture on my skin. Would definitely use this as one of my daily routines.
    Would definitely recommend this product

February 05, 2016

I was extremely impressed by the Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15. It is a nice and thick moisturizing lotion unlike, most face lotions I have tried. Another plus is the fact that a little goes a long way without feeling that your face is still dry.

September 23, 2015

i always used this moisturizer as a sunscreen or makeup base