4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 14, 2016

Have been using the brightening and smoothing cream for while now. I even went out and bought another one. Yes I liked it that much. Love the way my skin feels afterwards. Haven't noticed any drastic change but my face feels a lot smoother and less tight.

March 13, 2016

I received Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer for free as part of ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I love this product, it smells great and a little dab goes a long way. The uneven skin tone on my forehead has become less noticeable thanks to using this product on a daily basis. Hours after applying it my face still feels soft and smooth. I would defiantly keep using it in the future.

March 13, 2016

I received Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter moisturizer to review from Chickadvisor. I loved this product because it is light, oil free and includes spf 15. I have noticed my skin is evening out and looks more clear.

March 11, 2016

This had literally changed my life. I love it so much. I did receive it to try out from chickadvisor. The scent of the moisturizer is actually nice. I use it every morning and night. It has smooth out my face since in the winter my face can get very dry. I do notice that my face is brighter. I definitely recommend this product. I love everything about it

March 11, 2016

Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter moisturizer is my new favourite product. It is light and oil free. I love that it includes spf 15. I have been using it for a few weeks and notice that my skin is getting more even and clear.
    I'm definitely a new fan of Garnier Skincare thanks to Chickadvisor.

March 10, 2016

This moisturize does exactly what it says it will do. My skin felt amazing week moistened and refreshed. My face looked physically brighter and healthier within the first week. It also roof my face of dry spots. This is one of my favorites!

March 10, 2016

I little can go a long way with this cream. I have combination skin so worried about putting cream on face but this got absorbed well and made my skin look fresh.

March 10, 2016

This really cleanses your face I am glad I got to try this product and would recommend it to anyone that uses cleaning products on their face to use this instead

March 10, 2016

I loved the scent of this moisturizer & the lightness to it. It felt non greasy on my skin. My skin did loo more radiant a week after staring its use. I didn't like how much product came out in 1 pump- a little too much at once.

March 09, 2016

*Received product from ChickAdvisors Product Review club*
    Enjoying using this moisturizer from Garnier! I haven't been using it all over my face, just sticking to the areas that have been having extra dry issues this winter and it is definitely curing those areas. Haven't noticed the brightening aspect of it though. I have acne prone skin and it has not clogged my pores so that is definitely a bonus! It does have a bit of a smell but it isn't overpowering, I quite like it actually. The pump is a good feature. The price threw me off at first but once I started using it I realized a little goes a long way so the bottle will last a long time. However, mostly because of the price, I am still undecided whether or not I will buy it once it runs out.