4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 09, 2016

I really loved this moisturizer! Felt smooth and fresh when applied and kept my winter dry skin healthy looking and feeling very moisturized. No heavy fragrance was also a plus.

March 09, 2016

Very impressed with this product! I have tried many, many different skin cares products since I was a teenager. I stick with a few tried and true products that really work for me and I think this will become one of them! After only a few days of use I could actually see more brightness in my skin and a more even tone. Love the sun protection factor as well, as I am very fair skinned. Love it!

March 08, 2016

I really like the silkiness of the moisturizer! It takes very little to do the job, did not have any overpowering scents and was not at all irritating. It left my face feeling supple and seemed to improve the appearance of fine lines as well. I did not find it made my skin look any brighter but I am hopeful with continued use I will see those results.

I will be buying my own bottle and have my oldest daughter using it as well.

March 08, 2016

I have found favourable results with this cream. It seems to work better than some more expensive brands I have tried. The spots on my face look like they are starting to fade. My skin looks brighter. The only downfall I have found is that I had some pimples break out, but that could have been the chocolate.

March 08, 2016

garnier skinactive clearly brighter brightening & smoothing moisturizer is a great product it made my skin feel very smooth and clear and refreshing I would continually use this product from here on............................................................................

March 08, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. The smell is very pleasant, a little goes a long way, and it spreads and blends in easily. After the first week, I felt comfortable enough to run errands on the weekend without putting on foundation. My skin looked fresh and well hydrated (and I hadn't been keeping up with my water quota). Dark spots and texture differences were less noticeable. I will use this product again for sure

3.2/5

March 08, 2016

I was impressed with the softness and moisturizing ability of the cream, and the spf addition was a really nice insurance policy for my face. I am prone to having sensitive skin and getting little reactions here and there when trying a new product, unfortunately I did get a bit of a break out, and had to stop using it... I am planning on trying again soon as I loved the product it self and wanted to make sure that the reaction wasn't from something other then the cream etc.

March 08, 2016

in just a lil over a week i am noticing even skin tone,my fine line and wrinkles are softened.my skin looks more refined and much smoother.. this moisturizer absorbs fast and evenly ...with no greasy feeling... my skin looks brighter even the dark circles under my eyes are fading away...love this!!!!

March 07, 2016

#GotItFree from #ChickAdvisor and #Garnier I love the smell of the moisturizer its not greasy and a little goes a long way. My skin is more even in tone and I love the fact that there is a sun protection factor of 15. Great price and definitely would recommend this product. Results are brighter looking skin

March 07, 2016

This moisturizer felt amazing on my face. It was not heavy at all. It was light and smooth and felt kind of silly to the touch. I like that it was not heavily scented, just a hint of scent. Despite the fact it is winter the skin never felt dry so I did not feel the need to reapply during the day. I would most definitely continue using this product.