4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 15, 2016

I really liked the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer. My face felt so soft and smooth after using it. I love how it has SPF to help protect my face. It comes with a easy to use pump dispenser. It doesn't feel thick and greasy on my skin. I use this everyday now. I highly recommend.

March 15, 2016

This is a great everyday moisturizer! I appreciate the fact that is contains SPF to protect my face. In addition it comes in a cute bottle with a convenient dispenser pump. It smells good enough. The consistency is medium - not too thick or too thin. My skin loves it and absorbs this moisturizer easily. I would definitely consider buying this again as my staple daily moisturizer.

Disclosure: I received this product free for review purposes.

March 15, 2016

I was excited to be a part of the ChickAdvisor Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer campaign. I must confess to being a little lazy when it comes to my skin care routine. I took this opportunity to commit to the review period and see if there was any noticeable changes. The first thing that I noticed and appreciated was the light scent. As a long time sufferer of sensitive skin, I find so many products are heavily scented that cause an immediate reaction. This moisturizer had a light pleasant scent as well as a light texture. A little amount goes a long way which makes it even more appealing as a cost conscious consumer.
    Within a few days I noticed that my skin appeared smoother and was softer to the touch. I can't honestly say that I will continue to use it on a regular basis, but I will say that I really enjoyed everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone interested in adding a moisturizer to their daily skin regime. From one sensitive skin user to another, I can say that I had no reaction or side effects to using this product. Garnier has once again proven their commitment to quality and the consumer.

March 15, 2016

I was so excited to try the Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer. Garnier is one of my favorite brands and I have to say this moisturizer does not disappoint! I dont like a moisturizer that is to thin or so thick if feels heavy. This was just the right texture. It felt great on the skin and smells amazing! You also didnt have to apply a whole lot which is also great! While I never really noticed a difference in my skin right away, after a few days I could tell my skin looked a bit brighter and seemed to even out. Its also works well under my concealer and foundation. Which is an added bonus. I hate when yr skin looks so oily and the foundation will not apply well because of a oily moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this product and even tho I do find its a little on the pricey side, I will definitely be purchasing it!

March 14, 2016

Have been using the brightening and smoothing cream for while now. I even went out and bought another one. Yes I liked it that much. Love the way my skin feels afterwards. Haven't noticed any drastic change but my face feels a lot smoother and less tight.

March 13, 2016

I received Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer for free as part of ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I love this product, it smells great and a little dab goes a long way. The uneven skin tone on my forehead has become less noticeable thanks to using this product on a daily basis. Hours after applying it my face still feels soft and smooth. I would defiantly keep using it in the future.

March 13, 2016

I received Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter moisturizer to review from Chickadvisor. I loved this product because it is light, oil free and includes spf 15. I have noticed my skin is evening out and looks more clear.

March 11, 2016

This had literally changed my life. I love it so much. I did receive it to try out from chickadvisor. The scent of the moisturizer is actually nice. I use it every morning and night. It has smooth out my face since in the winter my face can get very dry. I do notice that my face is brighter. I definitely recommend this product. I love everything about it

March 11, 2016

Garnier Skinactive Clearly Brighter moisturizer is my new favourite product. It is light and oil free. I love that it includes spf 15. I have been using it for a few weeks and notice that my skin is getting more even and clear.
    I'm definitely a new fan of Garnier Skincare thanks to Chickadvisor.

March 10, 2016

This moisturize does exactly what it says it will do. My skin felt amazing week moistened and refreshed. My face looked physically brighter and healthier within the first week. It also roof my face of dry spots. This is one of my favorites!