Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

*Received product through ChickAdvisors Product Review club*
    I was very intrigued about this micellar water being able to remove make up AND cleanse. As a makeup remover, I found it took off my foundation fairly well but didn't work so well on mascara and eye liner. As a cleanser, well I have acne prone skin and I didn't feel like it was cleansing my skin enough to not cause a break out so I still used my face cloths (cut them in half though) and cleanser. I don't find it has ANY smell and it has never felt "soapy" on my skin. The price is decent for the size of bottle, especially since I've been using it every night and it's not going down real fast. Undecided whether I will buy it though.

March 09, 2016

I started using this Micellar Water about 2 weeks ago and I am quite impressed with it so far. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I find that it takes it all off quite easily without using a lot of the product. I found my skin to feel refreshed after using it and didn't irritate my skin at all, which is great because my skin is a little sensitive.

I received this product from Chickadvisor Product Club.

March 09, 2016

I love this cleanser, I have notice my skin tone had evened out since using this product every evening before bed. It it great for removing make up and daily grime from your face. My only complaint is that it doesn't have the most pleasant of scents but it doesn't linger and it's worth it for a product that does the job.

March 09, 2016

I got this product for free to review. I usually use a gel cleanser that needs to be rinsed off after so using this for the first time was very different for me. I liked the light scent and how easy it was to use but I found that I needed to use several cotton pads to get the job done and I seem to use a lot of the product at one time even though I don't use heavy make-up (just powder, blush and mascara). It didn't leave my skin feeling tight but I still felt like I needed to use my regular cleanser to really feel "clean." I'm not sure I would purchase this again for myself but for someone who likes using this types of product then I recommend this!

March 09, 2016

I received the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water from ChickAdvisor for review. This is a very nice micellar water that is quite affordable compared to other brands. It will not remove heavy duty makeup well by itself but it was excellent on days I wore light makeup. It was gentle, didn't have and offensive smell, and did not leave my skin feeling stripped. The packaging on this product is great- it's cute and easy to use, and does not pop open if the bottle is knocked over.

March 09, 2016

Perfect for days where you have light makeup, or just want to do a second cleanse after you remove your heavy duty makeup. On a daily basis I use quite a bit of eyeliner and mascara, and it does a great job of cleaning up after I have initially used my oil cleanser. This really helps me remove leftover eyeliner from my waterline, and it is very gentle so that it doesn't irritate my eyes. On the face it removes my makeup nicely, as I don't wear long lasting foundation or blush.
    It is refreshing, and for the price an excellent and affordable alternative to other micellar waters on the market.

March 09, 2016

It is like magic. I don't use heavy makeup at all, just sometimes sheer lip gloss and some eyebrow definer, maybe liner and a very little mascara. But EVERYTHING comes off in one swoop. And in case I thought it was just an illusion, my skin stays nice and soft and smooth and neither dry nor oily all day or all night. this is amazing....wow

March 09, 2016

I started using this product about a week ago, I love it, takes off your make up well without having to remove all your make up first than cleanse, etc. Leaves skin smooth but not oily, great alternative to make up wipes, I think I much prefer using this.

March 09, 2016

I received this product via the product review club on chick advisor. I had never tried a micellar water before. So after 2 weeks I can now say that I totally love this product but NOT if you have lot of makeup or a good mascara. I found it really difficult to take off all my make up (when I go for a date) you need to clean it forever and still I found some the morning after so I was really disapointed BUT to use it everyday on a skin without makeup or with a really light one it is really PERFECT. take 1 minutes in the morning just to get your skin clean before my daily routine. I will definitely use it everyday for now. (I found a little sticky residue on my skin everytime I use it, but still I love it and when you use it every morning and everynight before going to bed when i have a light or no makeup).

2.3/5

March 09, 2016

I personally did not like this product. I never used Micellar water before and was not to sure how to use I followed the directions and not happy