Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 07, 2016

#GotToTryItFree from #Garnier and #ChickAdvisor. I really like that the product is fragrance free and even great on sensitive skin. It cleans skin in one or two wipes and yes u don't have to rub your skin. It's gentle and it does not dry out skin. It removes oil dirt and make-up with ease. It's a good size product with a reasonable price. Doesn't break your skin out and skin feels clean and not tight or irritated. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants great looking skin. It's worth it!!

March 07, 2016

I got this for free to try out along with the Garnier skinActive Clearly Brighter Daily Moisturizer. The micellar water is a all in one cleansing water that lives up to the Garnier quality of products, It's even good for sensite skin. It cleans gently, removes make-up and refreshes the skin, without stripping the skin or making my skin break out. An awesome product, plus it is unscented

2.8/5

March 07, 2016

I’m not sure of what the use of this product is. Why not just call it makeup remover? Because it certainly is not a cleanser nor is it water. I don’t wear much makeup as it is, so this product was lost on me from the beginning. I tried using it on the nights I did wear a bit of makeup, mainly eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I found myself wasting cotton pads and this product to no end, whereas simply using water and my usual face cleanser would have been enough. Then, I began thinking about the times when I did wear a lot of makeup, this product would still not do the job, I would still want to use my cleanser and water to truly feel clean. I think this is another wasteful product on the market that provides no exceptional benefit, except to the corporations who get people to buy things they do not need.

March 07, 2016

Omg ladies, if you don't already own this product I highly reccomend you RUN to the nearest store to buy some! This is a must have, and is a product I truly feel could work for almost everyone. When I first got this, I immediately opened it to give it a sniff. To my surprise, there was no scent! And when I looked at the ingredients list, sure enough fragrance is not listed. Actually the ingredients list was quite short which I found very impressive. I absolutely loved adding this product to my daily regime, and will continue to keep it in for a long time. My skin felt clean and fresh, and not dry or tight at all like with most cleansers. I loved how on days when I did light makeup, this product (applied first on a cotton ball/pad) was all I needed to fully remove everything. Even my waterproof mascara! But on nights that I went full glam, I found I preferred to use my usual makeup wipes followed by the micellar water. The micellar water not only rinsed off the makeup remover, it also ensured I got all my makeup completely off and was able to gently remove that last bit of stubborn eyeliner and mascara. I especially enjoyed this product in the morning, when I don't have the time or energy to run through a full beauty regime. All in all, a fantastic product! I recieved this from ChickAdvisor for free to review as part of the Product Review Club.

3.2/5

March 07, 2016

I received a sample of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water for free to try out and review as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club. This is the first time that I have used a product that is so water-based so it did take a bit to get used to. I normally use a cleanser that has to be rinsed off so this product was quite a change from my normal routine. I'm not sure that it really made much of a difference in my skin. Once I got the hang of it, it was easy to use and it did feel nice on my skin. But I think I'm just the type of person that needs to rinse after I wash my face..lol.
    Although this product is not my favourite I will definitely still use it on occasion and I would not hesitate to recommend it to a family member or friend. Thanks for this opportunity Garnier and ChickAdvisor!

March 07, 2016

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club. I had never tried any product like this before, so I was super excited when I was chosen to do so. After receiving it, I've been using it every day and nearly went through the whole bottle! This product is very convenient to use and quite refreshing as a final touch to my daily face cleaning routine. I found it pretty effective to take off my face makeup (not so much my heavy eye makeup, which is understandable) and worked great as a toner. I noticed that I did not have as many blotchy patches or breakouts since using this product. BI will be adding this product to my list of must haves and will be on the search for similar products. Definitely something to recommend!

March 07, 2016

I received this product to test for the review club. I have used a number of different products over the years to remove makeup and found this one to be super easy to use and very effective. I even tried using this after another product I had on hand and it removed even more dirt and makeup. It left my skin feeling clean and moist.
    The quantity of the product for the price is an excellent value. I will definitely use this product again!

2.7/5

March 07, 2016

I received this product as a member of the PRC in exchange for my honest review.

This product claims to remove makeup (even mascara) with no rubbing. For me, that was not the case. I would use it on a cotton pad and then use a fresh cotton pad with it to check to see if it removed all my makeup in one go. It did not. I'd consider this product more of a toner than a stand alone makeup remover. It was refreshing to use after washing my face.

March 07, 2016

I really like the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water. It is super-easy to use, you just need a cotton ball or pad. I find I do have to go over the same area at least twice but it's still very convenient.

March 07, 2016

A day late! but here is my review for the product review club. I'm starting to love Garnier products, the prices are reasonable and it feels great on the skin. I find it does clean off my make up (mascara included) very well and leaves my skin toned but not too tight. I noticed my skin is softer within a few days. I have tried bioderma and Garnier is very comparable. I would recommend this product to all you chicks :)

Updated On: October 14, 2016

I did want to give a update since I'm done the bottle and purchased a new bottle. I used it through the summer and now starting fall/winter. The Micellar water works great still and I barely use my face wash due to this wonderful product.