Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 07, 2016

Wow! I really like this product. I use it every morning to clean and refresh my face and at night to remove my makeup. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't make my face itchy or dry. Also, Garnier Micellar water has a great smell, without being too strong. I recommend this product in your everyday routine!

March 07, 2016

If you like Micellar water, this one will not disappoint. If however you are like me, I do not understand what the fuss is all about. Micellar water, is basically extremely small oil droplets suspended in soft water. I thought this would be a really cool type of product to try out, but I'm not sure I really get it. I mean yes, it does remove oils and dirt from your face. I can't speak of makeup as I'm usually a makeup free gal, but many say it doesn't remove eye makeup very well. I suppose my biggest problem with this product is when it dries it smells like algae water. Am I the only one? Anyhow, if you are a Micellar water fan, great price and quality, if not skip it and stick to your regular routine.

March 07, 2016

Oh wow! What to say about this..........loved using it. So easy and no mess with water all over the bathroom! I just wiped my face clean in seconds, no need for rinsing. Took my layers and layers of mascara off without having to rub my eyelashes off. This is perfect to take camping if you don't have running water. Loved it! I will buy it again!

March 07, 2016

Micellar Water, Micellar Water. What exactly is Micellar water? Basically it's a fancy way of saying 'makeup remover'. As a regular makeup wear-er, I find my bathroom full of skincare products to help my face go from ALL DONE UP to regular ol' me again. I have eyemakeup remover, I have makeup remover wipes, oil cleansing products that are especially good for foundation and gentle cleansing foaming washes too.

What I like about the Garnier SkinActive Miceller Water is that it is generally more gentle than some of the other makeup removers that I use, but I still would caution about using this as an eyemakeup remover. I did notice some irritation when I put this on a cotton pad and wiped near my eye area. But it does help get all my foundation and other skincare off.

So it's not a one-stop solution if you have sensitive eye areas, but it's definitely another item for your arsenal.

Updated On: March 07, 2016

(I received this from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club)

March 07, 2016

My aunt bought this as a gift for me. She fell in love with it after using it and thought I would enjoy it as well. She was right. Makes my skin feel clean but not dry and tight like other products. Defiantly will use again and again.

March 07, 2016

I received Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water from ChickAdvisor. I was a sceptic of the efficiency of the product before trying it because that looked like some water a lot. I was very surprised. Besides being very effective, the product does not burn as certain products with oil which I used previously. I adore this product and I find the price moderate! I recommend this product and it is certain that I will buy it again.

March 07, 2016

#GotToTryItFree from #Garnier and #ChickAdvisor. I really like that the product is fragrance free and even great on sensitive skin. It cleans skin in one or two wipes and yes u don't have to rub your skin. It's gentle and it does not dry out skin. It removes oil dirt and make-up with ease. It's a good size product with a reasonable price. Doesn't break your skin out and skin feels clean and not tight or irritated. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants great looking skin. It's worth it!!

March 07, 2016

I got this for free to try out along with the Garnier skinActive Clearly Brighter Daily Moisturizer. The micellar water is a all in one cleansing water that lives up to the Garnier quality of products, It's even good for sensite skin. It cleans gently, removes make-up and refreshes the skin, without stripping the skin or making my skin break out. An awesome product, plus it is unscented

2.8/5

March 07, 2016

I’m not sure of what the use of this product is. Why not just call it makeup remover? Because it certainly is not a cleanser nor is it water. I don’t wear much makeup as it is, so this product was lost on me from the beginning. I tried using it on the nights I did wear a bit of makeup, mainly eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I found myself wasting cotton pads and this product to no end, whereas simply using water and my usual face cleanser would have been enough. Then, I began thinking about the times when I did wear a lot of makeup, this product would still not do the job, I would still want to use my cleanser and water to truly feel clean. I think this is another wasteful product on the market that provides no exceptional benefit, except to the corporations who get people to buy things they do not need.

March 07, 2016

Omg ladies, if you don't already own this product I highly reccomend you RUN to the nearest store to buy some! This is a must have, and is a product I truly feel could work for almost everyone. When I first got this, I immediately opened it to give it a sniff. To my surprise, there was no scent! And when I looked at the ingredients list, sure enough fragrance is not listed. Actually the ingredients list was quite short which I found very impressive. I absolutely loved adding this product to my daily regime, and will continue to keep it in for a long time. My skin felt clean and fresh, and not dry or tight at all like with most cleansers. I loved how on days when I did light makeup, this product (applied first on a cotton ball/pad) was all I needed to fully remove everything. Even my waterproof mascara! But on nights that I went full glam, I found I preferred to use my usual makeup wipes followed by the micellar water. The micellar water not only rinsed off the makeup remover, it also ensured I got all my makeup completely off and was able to gently remove that last bit of stubborn eyeliner and mascara. I especially enjoyed this product in the morning, when I don't have the time or energy to run through a full beauty regime. All in all, a fantastic product! I recieved this from ChickAdvisor for free to review as part of the Product Review Club.