Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 18, 2018

Good cleanser

This is a pretty good makeup up cleanser. It is lightweight, fresh feeling and doesn't leave a residue on my skin. It effectively gets facial make up and eye make up using one soaked cotton pad. It doesn't sting the eyes which is a major plus. Overall, good for everyday use.

March 07, 2018

Pretty Good

I've used this in the past and have liked it reasonably well. I prefer the Bioderma over this, but this is a great, basic drugstore micellar water that gets the job done. There are different formulations based on skincare needs, which is nice, and it's really easy to find at the store so it's not like a specialty item, which is convenient. I would recommend it.

January 19, 2018

Garnier Skinactive Micellar Water

I like this product very much. It removes my makeup well and feels good on my skin. I have told my friend about it and she likes it too and uses it now! I would buy this again!

December 15, 2017

Good product for good value!

I use Garnier Micellar water as a skin cleanser. It wipes off makeup quickly and efficiently! It did not cause any break out for my skin. Great for when you want to clean your skin fast.

November 02, 2017

Leaves a light clean feeling

I started using a few months ago and it works. Removes all makeup with ease. Doesn't leave my skin dry or oily. Very nice light, clean feeling. Will definitely keep using.

October 15, 2017

It's ok...

I was expecting more from this product, it doesn't remove my eye makeup properly, I really need to scrub it off and even then, it doesn't remove it all. It's ok for the face, though I wouldn't simply use that to clean my face, it leaves my skin feeling a little rubbery and I don't feel like it's clean. My face also becomes blotchy red after, and I do not have sensitive skin.

October 02, 2017

Replaced my expensive facewash

I tried Garnier Micellar water on a whim after seeing a blogger comment on it. I was skeptical but was blown away. This stuff even takes what my expensive name brand face wash left behind!! It even flawlessly removed my mascara which always seemed to never come off using eye makeup remover and face wash. Highly recommend!!

August 11, 2017

À utiliser matin et soir

L'eau micellaire de garnier est tout simplement génial. Je l'utilise en me levant le matin et juste avant de sauter dans la douche le soir. Il nettoie parfaitement la peau tout en laissant ce sentiment de fraîcheur qu'on adore.

August 01, 2017

not too bad for a makeup remover...

Bought this on a whim. It works pretty well, doesnt bother my sensitive skin. Have to go a few times to take off my mascara, but that is to be expected.

July 28, 2017

Always works. I use it regularly.

Earlier I used makeup wipes. They use to irritate my skin. I am in love with this product, it makes cleansing skin so much easier. It's all in one so you do not need to use different for your eyes and face. Plus you do not need to rinse your face after using this, saves water as well as perfect for winters. :)
    It removes makeup easily with one swipe except if you do extensive waterproof eye makeup. But even then, it removes it in few swipes without being harsh on the skin. If you use this product once, there is no going back. I am sure you will love it