Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 18 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

April 30, 2017

I have recently purchased Garnier Skin Active Micellar water all in one face cleanser. I'm used to my regular brand, I love this one now. The all in one took off all the makeup. I just have a sample size for traveling but Im going to buy the ibg bottle after this is gone. I had waterproof mascara on last night and I'm amazed I didnt have to apply more cleanser to the cotton pad. It left my face clean and didn't feel dry. I love this product

April 16, 2017

This is not my favourite Micellar Water however it is definitely a great alternative to the BioDerma one. This is great to take off your makeup with and to leave your skin feeling moisterized and hydrated without being oily.

3.2/5

April 13, 2017

I found a sample size of this product at Walmart for $3.50. On a budget and just running out of makeup wipes, I bumped into this and decided to give it a try instead. For the price, it's okay and since I travel a lot, it's good value. It cleans the entire face but it also take a few tries to get all makeup off.

March 11, 2017

C'est une bonne eau micellaire, elle laisse un fini agréable sur la peau. Par contre, je trouve qu'elle ne démaquille pas toujours très bien et qu'il faut frotter un moment pour que le maquillage disparaisse, surtout pour les yeux.
    Pour le prix, c'est tout de même un très bon produit! Il ni en a pas de comparable dans cette tranche de prix selon moi :)

March 03, 2017

I love this product and so do my 2 teenage daughters. It's very gentle on your skin and eyes but still removes all the make up. I was very surprised on how well it worked and it didn't irritate my eyes.

February 27, 2017

I received this product in a TopBox subscription to try, and I was pleasantly surprised. I mostly use it to get rid of makeup under my eyes after I wash my face, and it is effective. The consistency is just like water, and you don't need to wash it off. I enjoy using it in comparison to other makeup removers I've tried, because this product does not contain oils.

February 26, 2017

When I first heard about micellar water, I'm not going to lie, I thought it was just super gimmicky. But because I like to try many different skincare and beauty products and this was on sale at Walmart I purchased it. It claims to be an all-in-one water cleanser which removes makeup, cleanses and refreshes skin and I can say that this product isn't bad at all. The only thing I would criticize this product for is that I still struggle to remove makeup with it, which if you claim to remove makeup, you really shouldn't. Now I know Garnier came out with one for removing waterproof makeup which I have also tried since I bought this one, but even if I'm not wearing waterproof mascara I shouldn't be having much of a problem. And you really shouldn't have to wash your face afterward to ensure you clean your skin completely. For this use, it's better as a pre-wash than a by itself cleanser. That being said, I would still say I like this product. I mostly use it in the morning when I wake up just to refresh my face, or right before I apply makeup. For this or a pre-wash use, I would recommend it. For a cleanser by itself, get something else!

February 22, 2017

This is the all-in-one cleansing water by Garnier. I really like this product because it gets everything off from dirt and waterproof mascara to stubborn lipstick. AND! It doesn't leave your skin with an oily residue.

February 18, 2017

I recently purchased this as a dupe to my holy grail Bioderma Micellar Water. I have to say that it's ok but definitely note a replacement. I find that it removes makeup just ok but I am having to rub my eyes harder to remove the mascara, not waterproof just regular. It leaves a weird film on your face and then you have to wash it off.

January 24, 2017

It works good with my face. It effectively removes make up ( except mascara ), makes my skin fresh and clean.
    I would not recommend this product to anyone that wears eye liner or mascara.