Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

May 09, 2017

I like it! Its light and easy to use as well as affordable. It doesn't sting my eyes or leave a heavy film on my skin. I have bought it for both my Mom, daughter and friends.

2.8/5

May 04, 2017

It's okay but would not buy it again. It feels like the makeup and dirt is being spread around my face. It does not always get all of my mascara off either.

April 17, 2017

J'aime bien ce produit mais sans plus. Pour entretenir mais rallonge de cils, il est pratique. Mais pour vraiment démaquiller, je n'ai pas trouver qu'il enlevait complètement le maquillage..

2.3/5

January 16, 2017

I think this product is terrible. They tried so hard to be like the bioderma micellar water but they failed. The product barely removed any of my makeup and what it did remove came from being scrubbed hard. No no no. Very disappointed since it was so hyped up.

November 13, 2016

Currently using this micellar water and it's ok if i dont have heavy make-up on, but when I do, it doesn't really work i need to use something else beside this micellar water.

2.2/5

November 13, 2016

I bought this micellar water thinking it'd be like the others I've tried, really fresh and thin in texture. When I actually tried this out, it was a weird oily texture not like any other micellar waters I've tried before. It left a weird film on my face and even after I ran to wash it off, it still broke me out :/ I have a huge bottle left now that I can only use for wiping off arm swatches or my makeup palette.

2.3/5

October 22, 2016

Found it quite watery and went through a lot of pads to cleanse the face. Not recommended for taking off mascara but seemed to work good with foundation, powder etc.

2.7/5

September 28, 2016

I tried this product because it was on special. I use it since months, it ok but not that easy to remouve mascara correctly. I always have to do it 2 or 3 times each nights.

2.8/5

June 24, 2016

Contains BHT :| other than that it works very well - do your research....BHT long term has been shown to be toxic to mice and rats causing liver, thyroid, kidney, lung and blood coagulation disorders and can even act as a tumour promoter!

2.7/5

April 05, 2016

I find that this product does not take off my makeup well. It doesn't break down the foundation or eye makeup well enough. I find that I have to put in a lot more work than usual to make a noticeable difference in my makeup removal process. Which causes my skin to become irritated. Something that this sensitive skinned girl definitely doesn't need. I would highly recommend the other Garnier micellar cleansing water in the blue cap. That works AMAZINGLY!