Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

March 31, 2017

I did not like this micellar water at all, which was very surprising to me cos I haven't met a micellar water that I don't like! I loved that this was fragrance free and saturated my cotton pad nicely however it did a horrible job of removing my makeup. I had to wash my face with soap and water afterwards to get everything off, so this product was a waste of my time and money. Will never purchase again.

0.7/5

March 18, 2017

Je n'acheterai plus jamais ce produit.Je n'ai pas aimé car elle est innéficace.Elle a peine et misere a enlevé le maquillage.Comparer à celle de L'oréal,Nivéa ou ma préférée Marcelle,celle de Garnierm'a vraiment déçue

December 06, 2016

It seems the world is obsessed with the magical powers of Micellar water but I have to say I don't like it. This product is supposed to be a gentle and effective makeup remover but it didn't work for me. I had to apply a lot and rub quite vigorously to remove my makeup (MAC liquid eyeliner). I had to rub so hard that I actually irritated my skin.

0.7/5

September 27, 2016

Doesn't work, sure it feels nice to the skin, almost like water, but it also clean like as if you are just using water. It doesn't remove my make up properly, I would wipe, and reapply and reapply...and there is always make up left, what a waste of money. It says it's gentle for the eyes, I am not so sure about that, I have to rinse my eyes after...to be fare, I do have quite sensitive eyes. But over all, this product does nothing for me. It's basically a scam.

1.0/5

April 03, 2016

This looks like an appealing substitute for the Bioderma; however, this product was irritating on my eyes, and didn't do a very thorough job cleansing for all the bother. I recommend splurging on the real deal and just getting the Bioderma instead.

That said, the biophase version of this cleanser for waterproof make up is wonderful.

0.8/5

March 11, 2016

I was pretty interested in trying this product, and was very disappointed. It did take some of my foundation off, but did absolutely did nothing to take my mascara off. It felt like I wiped my face with oil, leaving it very greasy. I had to wash my face with a real cleanser to actually wash it.

February 12, 2016

I received this product for free from the product review club.

It doesnt have scent which is the only good thing about it.
    My face have never broken out so much in two days as it did after using this product. Red, painful, burning pimples. It left my face too shiny and sticky all day. It made my eyes puffy and sore after removing my make up, and it just left as if i was rubbing my makeup and dirt around my face instead of cleaning it. It dried out my face to the point where i now have dry patches everywhere.
    It is too over priced for the lack of effectiveness.

I now have a full bottle i have to throw out because I would NEVER want to give this product to anyone else to use.

Protect your faces. Stay away from this product. My face has never looked worse.