Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

September 27, 2017

Je recommande ce produit

J'adore cette eau micellaire. Elle déloge les impuretés et laisse aucune trace de maquillage. Je sens ma peau propre après avoir utilisé l'eau micellaire de Garnier. Je recommande ce produit.

September 07, 2017

Bon produit qui aide a garder ma peau saine

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water est un bon alternative au Sensibio de la marque Bioderma. Bien que j'adore Bioderma, leurs produits sont souvent bien dispendieux. J'ai donc trouver ce substitut formidable qui coute un peu moins cher. Il permet à ma peau de se nettoyer en profondeur tout en me démaquillant de façon très douce. Il ne laisse aucun résidu. Je l'utilise matin et soir. Ma peau m'en remercie énormément. Un bel atout à ajouter à sa routine. Je rachèterai sans hésitation.

August 28, 2017

eau nettoyante tout en un

Un démaquillant que j'aime bien, j'en utilisait un autre et depuis que j'utilise Garnier je l'ai adopté,,,il nettoie bien ma peau et je le conseille a tout mes amis,

August 21, 2017

A well rated product that works great

I finally gave in and bought this beauty craze everyone has been talking about for a year. The price is great, you get a lot for what you pay for, and it works great! The first time I used it, I had no makeup on but had been outside all day and the amount of dirt it took off my face was incredible. I'm definitely a fan, and highly recommend.

August 10, 2017

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water

This is a good cleansing water for it's price and you get a lot for something so affordable and its even cheaper whenever its goes on sale. This is fragrance free and removes makeup effectively. Furthermore I personally like the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water (pink bottle) compared to the blue bottle better as it doesn't a leave a residue and you can use it the morning to wipe down your face.

Updated On: October 02, 2017

This a good cleansing water for its price, you get a lot for something that so affordable and cheaper whenever it goes on sale. This is fragrance free and removes makeup effectively. Furthermore, I personally like the Garnier Skin Active Miceller Water (pink bottle) compared to the blue bottle better as it doesn't leave a residue and can use it in the morning to wipe down your face.

August 06, 2017

I would definitely but this again and again!!

Love this for getting off all makeup even waterproof !! I use it every morning to clean my face and it leaves my face feeling clean and soft . It doesn't leave a film and the bottle lasts a long time .

August 04, 2017

Heart Eye emoji 4evr

I am so in love with this, it even takes my mascara and eye make-up off with one swipe. Really great for sensitive skin, and lasts for a while. I use it twice a day after washing my face, and my boyfriend has even been caught using it. It feels really amazing on your skin, and is really light and refreshing.

July 30, 2017

Very gentle and effective

I really liked this Micellar Water. I use it to remove makeup as a first step in the cleansing process. I usually follow up with a cream or foam cleanser, but I sometimes use it on it's own like a toner, always with a cotton pad. It is fragrance free which I really like, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and is not drying. This is perfect to use right after coming home from work, when my skin needs a boost! It is also a good value. I will buy this again.

July 28, 2017

Good value

This product shocked me. I just bought it out of the blue as the price is good and it's a good size bottle. It works so well!
    I apply to a cotton pad and then hold onto my eyes for a few seconds and wipe clean and repeat as necessary. No scrubbing required. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
    This will be a regular purchase from now on

July 18, 2017

J'aime

J'aime beaucoup se produit je l'utilise pour me démaquiller a chaque jour et il fonctionne super bien il rend un peut la peau huilleuse mais un coup le visage bien laver après le visage est tout doux