Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 18 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

June 23, 2017

Love this!!

I love this micellar water! Since my friend showed me this product, I won't buy any other cleansing. The makeup get off so easily! It leaves my skin fresh and clean. I even use it in the morning, without any makeup, just to feel my skin fresh and ready for the day! I have a sensitive skin and it fits me well, I don't get irritated or red or anything. Plus, the bottle is so big for the price! You have enough micellar water to go for months.

June 12, 2017

Love, love, LOVE! I don't have enough words to say how much I like this product! It is the most gentle product I have used on my face to remove my makeup. If I am wearing makeup I usually do a full face and it removes all of it, including my stubborn waterproof mascara! I also have quite sensitive skin and it does not irritate or sting when removing my foundation!

June 08, 2017

This by far is the best micellar water out there. It's inexpensive and takes of makeup like a magnet. I like the fact that it doesn't burn my eyes and doesn't require you to rinse it off afterwards.

May 25, 2017

My holy grail! This is my go to micellar water. I have a very expensive micellar water and this one is 100% comparable. It takes off all of my makeup without leaving any residue and I don't have to rinse it off! Even though I choose to anyways.

May 10, 2017

It is my first micellar water, so I can't compare, but I like it. It is affordable and long lasting. I use it as additional step in removing my makeup. It is not very good in removing heavy eye makeup, but in overall it is ok. It does everything what is written.

May 04, 2017

Once I bought the Micellar water for oily skin my entire world changed, I do not use any other products to remove my makeup after a long day. There is no scent which I love and my skin feels wonderful after using it. This product gets off even the toughest of waterproof makeup with ease and is gentle enough to even use on the eyes, I love that I don't need to rinse it off.

May 03, 2017

I got the all in one for all skin types and I love it I use it every morning and then again every night to take my makeup off, I've been lucky enough to have great skin my whole life so I don't know know how it works for other skin types but it leaves my face so so soft and has no scent

April 30, 2017

Garnier Micellar water works just like a facial cleanser, the lack of soap and water does not impact its ability to fully clean my face. I find that I need usually 2 pads soaked with the product to remove all my makeup, including the waterproof mascara. It leaves my face fresh and clean, it's doesn't have any scent and has less ingredients then others on the market, so I feel like this would be okay for people with sensitive skin.

However, I am still one of those people that can't get past not washing my face the traditional way, it's just something that is ingrained in my head that my face is not clean unless I use soap, water and a cloth. For this reason, I tend to only use this is the morning to freshen up, my face is pretty much cleaned as I washed it normally the night before or I use it after I have scrubbed it, to just make sure there is no remaining products or soap film left behind.

April 30, 2017

Best drugstore makeup remover/micellar water out there! I would say its even comparable to high-end products like bioderma, which I have tried both formulas and the garnier works just as well.I l have used a slew of different makeup removers from oil based to creams to waters and this is by far my favourite. Both gentle and effective, it does an excellent job at removing face makeup and waterproof mascara. Though it's technically a two-in-one product, I still use a double cleansing method to ensure all makeup and residue is cleansed off. This is worth the hype for sure and definitely worth the $7-8 CDN.

April 28, 2017

J'adore l'eau micellaire de Garnier, elle nettoie ma peau en profondeur sans l'irriter, selon moi elle fait compétition à plusieurs autre marques quand au rapport qualité prix