Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

August 21, 2017

A well rated product that works great

I finally gave in and bought this beauty craze everyone has been talking about for a year. The price is great, you get a lot for what you pay for, and it works great! The first time I used it, I had no makeup on but had been outside all day and the amount of dirt it took off my face was incredible. I'm definitely a fan, and highly recommend.

August 10, 2017

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water

This is a good cleansing water for it's price and you get a lot for something so affordable and its even cheaper whenever its goes on sale. This is fragrance free and removes makeup effectively. Furthermore I personally like the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water (pink bottle) compared to the blue bottle better as it doesn't a leave a residue and you can use it the morning to wipe down your face.

August 06, 2017

I would definitely but this again and again!!

Love this for getting off all makeup even waterproof !! I use it every morning to clean my face and it leaves my face feeling clean and soft . It doesn't leave a film and the bottle lasts a long time .

August 04, 2017

Heart Eye emoji 4evr

I am so in love with this, it even takes my mascara and eye make-up off with one swipe. Really great for sensitive skin, and lasts for a while. I use it twice a day after washing my face, and my boyfriend has even been caught using it. It feels really amazing on your skin, and is really light and refreshing.

July 30, 2017

Very gentle and effective

I really liked this Micellar Water. I use it to remove makeup as a first step in the cleansing process. I usually follow up with a cream or foam cleanser, but I sometimes use it on it's own like a toner, always with a cotton pad. It is fragrance free which I really like, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and is not drying. This is perfect to use right after coming home from work, when my skin needs a boost! It is also a good value. I will buy this again.

July 28, 2017

Good value

This product shocked me. I just bought it out of the blue as the price is good and it's a good size bottle. It works so well!
    I apply to a cotton pad and then hold onto my eyes for a few seconds and wipe clean and repeat as necessary. No scrubbing required. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
    This will be a regular purchase from now on

July 18, 2017

J'aime

J'aime beaucoup se produit je l'utilise pour me démaquiller a chaque jour et il fonctionne super bien il rend un peut la peau huilleuse mais un coup le visage bien laver après le visage est tout doux

July 13, 2017

Really great!

I enjoy using this product, to either clean up make up smudges I get during application, or even to take my make-up off in the evenings. This stuff takes off my makeup very well, even mascara, which is saying something, because most products do not take mascara off easily.
    I feel so refreshed after using this product. It even works great for men, as my boyfriend uses this at the end of the day to remove dirt and refresh himself, and he loves it too!

July 13, 2017

The only facewash I use!

I was hesitant to try this, but being a mid-3ish woman battling a bit of acne and oiliness- I thought I'd give it a shot. Best decision ever! Leaves my face clean and my acne cleared up rather quickly. My favorite face wash.....EVER!

July 06, 2017

I was so surprised by this product!

This product actually really surprised me with how well it worked! I shake well, apply it to a cotton pad and use it to remove makeup. It honestly works better than a lot of specific eye-makeup removers that I've used and for the same cost. I love that I can buy a good sized bottle of it in drugstores for a really cheap price; no special orders for high quality. I don't need to keep scrubbing my skin to remove the makeup. It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and hydrated afterwards!

faithmercy earned the Beauty Guru badge