Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

January 08, 2018

I don't wak up looking like Alice Cooper!

I have tried multiple different eye make-up removers and always end up waking up or post shower with black smudges under my eyes, even DAYS after I've gone without makeup. This stuff gets the makeup off, and doesn't dry out the skin around my eyes (I have eczema) or irritate my eyes if some happens to get in them. I would totally recommend it to anyone!

January 02, 2018

As good as the expensive brands!

I've tried many different type of micellar water from Sephora and the drugstore, and this Garnier one is definitely the best and one of the least expensive! I have repurchased this over and over and will continue to do so. This is great to take off makeup before washing your face or use it alone after a late night.

December 05, 2017

Mon nouveau chouchou

Je l'adore! Il remplace maintenant mon démaquillant auquel j'était fidèle depuis quelques années! Ma peau est douce et la sensation après utilisation est fraîche sans sentir un impression d'alcool! Je le recommande fortement, vendu pour plusieurs types de peau vous trouverez vôtre match parfait! En plus de pouvoir l'acheter dans un format plus petit pour le tester.

November 16, 2017

Saved my skin!

I was constantly breaking out a few months ago after moving to a new apartment. After much trial and error, I realized that the hard water at my new place left residue on my face. Cleanser never fully rinsed off and my skin wasn't happy. I switched to this product and now my skin is totally clear! It's great value too, a large bottle lasts months.

October 26, 2017

Great micellar water

I like this micellar water as a step before my toner to remove any leftover traces of makeup. However, I have also used it to remove eye makeup when I ran out of my eye makeup remover. Oh my gosh does this stuff work! A little bit goes a long way, it's gentle and non-greasy. Plus, it's way cheaper than most other comparable products. I will repurchase. Bang for your buck!

September 27, 2017

Je recommande ce produit

J'adore cette eau micellaire. Elle déloge les impuretés et laisse aucune trace de maquillage. Je sens ma peau propre après avoir utilisé l'eau micellaire de Garnier. Je recommande ce produit.

September 07, 2017

Bon produit qui aide a garder ma peau saine

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water est un bon alternative au Sensibio de la marque Bioderma. Bien que j'adore Bioderma, leurs produits sont souvent bien dispendieux. J'ai donc trouver ce substitut formidable qui coute un peu moins cher. Il permet à ma peau de se nettoyer en profondeur tout en me démaquillant de façon très douce. Il ne laisse aucun résidu. Je l'utilise matin et soir. Ma peau m'en remercie énormément. Un bel atout à ajouter à sa routine. Je rachèterai sans hésitation.

August 28, 2017

eau nettoyante tout en un

Un démaquillant que j'aime bien, j'en utilisait un autre et depuis que j'utilise Garnier je l'ai adopté,,,il nettoie bien ma peau et je le conseille a tout mes amis,

August 21, 2017

A well rated product that works great

I finally gave in and bought this beauty craze everyone has been talking about for a year. The price is great, you get a lot for what you pay for, and it works great! The first time I used it, I had no makeup on but had been outside all day and the amount of dirt it took off my face was incredible. I'm definitely a fan, and highly recommend.

August 10, 2017

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water

This is a good cleansing water for it's price and you get a lot for something so affordable and its even cheaper whenever its goes on sale. This is fragrance free and removes makeup effectively. Furthermore I personally like the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water (pink bottle) compared to the blue bottle better as it doesn't a leave a residue and you can use it the morning to wipe down your face.

Updated On: October 02, 2017

This a good cleansing water for its price, you get a lot for something that so affordable and cheaper whenever it goes on sale. This is fragrance free and removes makeup effectively. Furthermore, I personally like the Garnier Skin Active Miceller Water (pink bottle) compared to the blue bottle better as it doesn't leave a residue and can use it in the morning to wipe down your face.