Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 28, 2018

Parfait pour enlever le maquillage

Cette eau micellaire est parfaite et son prix est très raisonnable. Il fait le même travail que d'autres produits beaucoup plus dispendieux. Plusieurs variations sont proposées. Personnellement je préfère ceux sans huile et pour la peau sensible (ils sont roses). On peut facilement le trouver en pharmacie. Maintenant, j'achète uniquement ce produit pour me démaquiller.

May 04, 2018

Nettoie en profondeur

J'ai essayé ce produit et je n'en m'en passerais plus. Il enlève et nettoie tout résidu de maquillage sans laisser de pellicule grasse ni le visage luisant. Je l'utilise tous les jours et ne brûle pas les yeux.

April 17, 2018

Really worth it

I bought this product because I hate all the cleansers that require a lot of work (you have to wash your face, put the cleanser on the wash it off again) I also have sensitive skin and avoid cleaners with lots of chemicals in it.. this product was easy, quick to use and extremely effective... I could not believe how much stuff it got off... this is the ALL IN ONE PRODUCT!

April 09, 2018

For superclean skin!

Micellar water is a must when it comes to clean, glowing skin. I use it both as a makeup remover and cleanser; it's just amazing! It cleanses deeply without irritating skin, which is a must!

April 05, 2018

Amazing!!

I literally bought this because I couldn’t find my usual nuturgena wipes, I didn’t think I was going to like it. But now I use it everyday, it works for my sensitive skin, it wipes all my makeup away without irritating me or making me run to hard. It honestly one of the best products I’ve used in a while! In need to go buy a new bottle, I’m almost out of mine already

March 29, 2018

GO TO MAKEUP REMOVER

This is my go to makeup remover. I like that it is oil free, as I have eyelash extensions on. Removes all my make up and doesnt leave any residue on my face.

March 21, 2018

Bon produit pour le prix

J'ai la peau extrêmement sensible avec une tendance aux rougeurs. Ce produit nettoie bien ma peau sans l'assècher ou la rendre réactive. Je le recommande fortement !

March 20, 2018

Great makeup remover!

I love this micellar water and it's a great value too. I have combination/oily acne-prone skin and I like to use this as a first step in my skin care routine to remove my makeup and sunscreen before going in with a gel cleanser. It does not irritate my skin or leave a resisidue. And at only $8 for 400mL, it's a great value.

March 20, 2018

Omg I love this stuff

This is my go to! After I use my cleansing oil for my make up I use this stuff on a cotton pad. It gets all the left over makeup and whatnot off my face so easily. Doesn't feel tight or greasy at all. I've never had a reaction and it's never given me pimples. The smells not bad and a bottle usually lasts me awhile. I'm already on my 3rd bottle.

March 19, 2018

I love love this product!

I have minor Rosacea problem, so it is not easy for me to pick up a good facial cleanser, I cannot use too oily nor the harsh cleasner which not only remove makeup but hurt my face so badly.
    Until I start using Garnier Micellar water and from then, I stay with this product.