Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Micellar Water

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.

2.0/5

March 02, 2017

I LOVE Micellar Water Cleansers - they are effective, quick and easy but this has got to be the WORST cleanser I have ever used.
    I typically use higher-end cleansers and products but I was short of funds and this was on sale for I think $6.99 and so I decided to pick it up and give it a try..
    Firstly, it feels gross. It says Oil Free on the bottle but it feels very slimy like an oil-type product is in it. After I used this for a first time my skin actually felt even dirtier than before. I wanted to cleanse my face again but using something else.
    Secondly, it barely removes my makeup.. I was able to see some of my makeup on my cotton pad but it just wasn't getting everything off. I usually don't need to use too many cotton pads when removing my makeup, I'd say around 2-3 cotton pads but with this cleanser I was using 5+ cotton pads. So, I may have saved on the cleanser itself but it eventually will be costing me in cotton pads (cotton pads aren't generally expensive but still). Also, with micellar waters you are suppose to remove your eye makeup easily. All you need to do is set your cotton pad on your lid for a few seconds and then gently swipe the cotton to remove any eye shadow/liner etc. but I cannot do that with this cleanser. I need to seriously scrub at it and my liner is not even water proof! I need to scrub so hard and I also need to completely just soak my cotton pad so that it is literally dripping with this product in order to remove SOME of my eye makeup .. when I wake up in the morning I have chunks of my eye makeup all over my face because it wasn't succesfully removed. As a side note, this product also burns when you get it into your eyes so while you are rubbing and scrubbing trying to get your makeup off .. it is inevitable that you will get some in your eyes.

1.8/5

January 26, 2017

J'étais attirée par le beau packaging et les bons commentaires sur ce produit.
    Il ne pique pas et son odeur est ok
    En fin de compte, il ne me convient pas. sensation de peau collante et pas fraiche, je devais rincer à l'eau.. pas efficace sur le mascara hydrofuge..
    bref je n'ai pas fini la bouteille et je ne recommande pas..

December 06, 2016

i picked this up from winners after seeing it made the list of 2016 products on here, i tried it for about a week, and i hated how it felt on the skin, i felt like it really wasn't doing anything for me

March 07, 2016

I received this product from Chick Advisor to review. This cleansing water doesn't work as effective as advertised. I only wear light make up and I don't feel this cleans my face thoroughly, I still had to wash my face after. Won't be using it anymore.

March 04, 2016

When I received this product, the bottle was frozen and leaked inside the box. I don't know if this is the case that causing the product not work on cleaning my face. The first time I tried it, it is just water, there is no foams/ bubble even I put a lot on my hand, rubbed it on my face, I can't feel this is cleaning the lotion/oil on my face at all. Then I tried to use it on a cotton ball and rubbed it on my face but I still can feel this product doing any cleaning action on my face. I have to use my regular cleaning gel to clean my face after and stopped using it after 2 days. Very disappointed on this.

2.0/5

March 04, 2016

There was a lot of hype around this product and I couldn't wait to try it. I believe I paid around $9 for this "water" and couldn't wait to see the magic happen. Well, there was no magic. It barely removed my eye makeup, I had to scrub pretty hard, and the smell is weird. Won't be repurchasing.

1.5/5

March 02, 2016

I'M just not into any of these MAGNETIC waters
    i am probably one of the only ones
    i guess when it comes to skincare
    i prefer oils and gels
    they get the job done
    this just doesn't cut it for me

1.3/5

February 02, 2016

I tried this product and was thoroughly disappointed. It left my skin oily and shiny. It didn't remove my eye makeup without scrubbing. And there was a warning on the label not to get it in your eyes. Soooo, how do I use it to remove eye makeup then?