Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 21, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Removes makeup very well

- I like this product because it always removes my makeup well while it cleanses my skin.
    - Very affordable.
    - Great availability as it can be found in many online/in-stores.
    - Great packaging as you can get it in different sizes: 100ml, 125ml, 700 etc..
    - For individuals who have Normal or Sensitive skin.
    - Just use a cotton pad.
    - Does not have any fragrance in it.

July 19, 2019

Great eye make up remover

I tried this as a full make up remover first. It was effective but I still felt like I had to rinse my face after. I also felt like I needed quite a bit to remove my waterproof make up and a bit more rubbing. So as a full face makeup remover...it’s okay. But as an eye makeup remover I love it! It removes my waterproof eyeliner quite effectively. I need to leave the soaked pad a bit longer if I’ve got mascara on or a bolder line that day. Ever so often I’ll need to use a qtip to get the corners, but I don’t wake up with raccoon eyes from the previous day.

Good for sensitive skin

The only product I use for removing my makeup. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, doesn't leave an oily residue and doesn't cause breakouts. A bottle lasts me a really long time and I use it daily. I just wish Garnier was cruelty free.

Perfect makeup remover

Got this on sale at Walmart, was hesitant to buy it but bought it anyway. I am in love with the miceller clenching water. It is perfect for removing heavy make up from the eyes without causing irritation to the eye. Also doesn’t leave ur face and eyes sticky like oil based removers. Will definitely recommend.

Brent, United Kingdom

Removes dirt you didn't think was there!

I didn't realise how much dirt my face accumulated over the day until I used this micellar water. I pour a little on a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face and the dirt just melts right away! It has improved my skin's texture and I get less breakouts now! It is also very, very affordable so no excuses!

Somerset, United Kingdom

Like it!

Tried it for the first time not long ago and don't think I'll swap to a different one! Works well for me, doesn't make my eyes itchy and has a good price.
    I would recommend

Amazing

This makeup removing water thing is great. I absolutely love it, it feels so refreshing on your skin and leaves it moisture after. It removes makeup effortlessly and is great. 10/10 would recommend

July 19, 2019

I love using this product for my business!

I am an eyelash technician and I recommend this product to each and every one of my clients as it keeps the lashes nice and clean and prevents bacteria from growing at the lash line. This product is so soft and gentle on the skin and causes no irritation to the eyes. It's perfect for a wide range of uses, from gently cleaning eyelash extensions or taking off a full face of glam!

July 17, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Nice gentle cleanser!

This is a really nice gentle cleanser if you have sensitive skin. It works really well in removing make-up and just cleansing the face throughout the day after washing it.

July 17, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Meee✨

I do enjoy the Garner miscellar water but I do feel that it is just like any other miscellar water to be honest. It take off all your makeup but is still just like any other one