Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 24, 2019
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Garnier Microcellular Water Cleanser

I like this product. It does the job its supposed to and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I use this cleanser daily and since I've been using it I feel that my skin is in better condition, less breakouts etc. I will continue to use this cleanser.

October 24, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Wow

I love this as I can use it to take all of aspects of make up including mascara I have sensitive eyes and this doesn’t irritate them at all. My skin feels clean after, it doesn’t have a funny smell and I love that you can get it in a travel size also

October 23, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

A must in my bathroom cabinet

I have been using this micellar water for quite a while and I don't think that is going to change anytime soon! It is gentle on my skin, which is quite sensitive, and it leaves my skin clean and fresh!

October 22, 2019

Great product

This is a great micellar water for removing makeup or using it as a gentle cleanser. I put a small amount on a cotton pad and it removes face and eye makeup easily without harsh ingredients or irritating the skin

October 12, 2019

Great gentle eye makeup remover

Before micellar water was really a thing, I learned of its existence through a makeup artist that came into my work and raved about Bioderma micellar water. Apparently it was what all the makeup artists were using on models to avoid causing any redness or skin reactions before a photoshoot. It wasnt widely available at the time and was super expensive but I started buying it religiously. I'm really glad that Garnier now make micellar water for a much more affordable price. It does the exact same job as the expensive brands and is super gentle on your skin. I use it every day to remove my eye makeup and love that its a water rather than an oil because oils seem to leave a layer of film over my eyes and make my vision blurry afterwards. I've repurchased this many many times and now that I've moved from Australia to Canada I'm trying to track down the jumbo size of it again... I havent been able to find it here yet

October 12, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

My go to make up remover

This is brilliant for removing all of my make up from my skin and leaves it feeling soft and looking healthy. It is especially good for around the eyes and doesn’t irritate them.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Simply the best

I love this product. I have tried other Micellar waters but this is by far the best. It removes all traces of daily grime and makeup including eye makeup and mascara although I did find it difficult on waterproof. My skin felt fresh and clean and it helped to remove blackheads too.

1.8/5

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Doesn't do much

The water wipes off my foundation like any liquid would, but it is nothing special. Don’t like the smell and also seems to do nothing for my skin! If anything it dries it out. Think there are much better, low budget products similar out there.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Great toner, average make up remover

I love that this product doesn't dry your skin out and it just makes you feel clean and moisturized at the same time. If I have a lot of eye make up on, it takes a little bit longer to remove but it is definitely worth it because it is so gently to your skin and eyes.

Oldham, United Kingdom

Excellent!

Fantastic product. Gentle on my skin and always gets rid of unwanted product from my skin! I use this in my everyday routine and always works fantastic! Couldn't recommend more