Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 23, 2018

Fantastic hand cream

I've been using this product for more than 15 years. I kept it in my art kit in high school because it was the only thing that made my hands feel better after working with ceramics (which will dry out even the more well hydrating, moisturized hands in less than 5 minutes). I would apply is before and after pottery class and I never suffered the cracked skin some of my peers despite having very dry skin myself.

I've kept using it since then and have bought dozens of tubes over the years. I keep it by my bed side and in my purse. Because of my job, my hands are always dry but this really does help.

It does feel a little greasy but with a little work it will absorb and it lasts for HOURS. Like 6+ hours, even after a hand washing. It's heavier than most hand creams, so for some this might be a night time only cream. I typically use herbacin during the day which is not as thick as glysomed, and use this one in the evening after work and before bed.

January 18, 2018

My winter go to

I usually dread winter because, chapped lips, dry hands etc... However, now my hands feel so moisturised and they smell so good. If you get dry hands during winter I highly recommend this

December 12, 2017

Moisturizing

My hands tend to get eczema during the winter months. I keep one of these at my desk and one at home by the sink. It's a bit greasy but feels nice on my dry spots.

December 11, 2017

Great hand cream

This is one the the creams I used the most because I get very dry hands due to the kind of profession that I do
    This is one great cream leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth

December 06, 2017

Good for those with very dry hands

This hand cream is really good for those who have eczema or extremely sensitive skin. It is also good for those in professions where they need to wash their hands a lot. The cream is really thick and it coats your hands. This means that is stays on longer even if you wash your hands. If your hands are not really dry I find this hand cream burns a little bit because it is meant for drier skin. If you also like a cream that goes into your skin right away and you cannot feel, this might not be the one for you. This hand cream is thick and takes time to absorb so it leaves your hands feeling like there is cream on them. You can find this at Walmart or almost any drug store. I have seen packages pre-made with this cream around Christmas.

December 05, 2017

Intense moisture.

This cream is really thick and seems to sit on top of the skin. I personally like a cream that moisturizes but absorbs into the skin. Although this cream is not for me it would be perfect for someone who has eczema or extremely chapped hands. Gylsomed hand cream seems to form a protective barrier on the skin making it perfect for those who wash their hands frequently or that need extremely intense hydration.

October 24, 2017

Lasting

I have the tall standing container one and keep it beside my bathroom sink in the winter to stop dry skin on my fingers. It's a very thick formula, the glycerin soap of lotions. It's harder to rub in than other lotions, so it wouldn't work as a body lotion. But it's this thick stay-putness that makes it perfect for the hands b/c it doesn't disappear but leaves a protective layer on the hands.

October 24, 2017

I will buy this again and again.

This hand cream is fantastic for people who wash their hands alot, or have their hands wet for any length of time. It has silicone in it so it has good staying power. I used to cut hair for a living and I could go five haircuts without having to reapply, so for me it was a hand-saver. And it is also reasonably priced, which made it a huge bargain for me. It's also fragrance-free so it's great for those with allergies and asthma.

2.0/5

September 26, 2017

Not for me!

I work in an environment where it is always cold. My hand get dry and cracked. I noticed a lot of the people that work there use glysomed to keep their hand moisturised. I decided to try it. It left my hands greasy and it felt like there was a film of thick cream on it. It wasn't a nice feeling.

September 12, 2017

Great but greasy at first!

Great hand cream. Has a great fragrance and leaves hands so soft. Only complaint is it leaves a greasy feel when you first apply it. Once it soaks in it is amazing.