Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 14, 2009

this product is more of a conditioner than a moisturizer its i deal for at home manicures and pedicures to keep hands and feel soft and supple.. exfoliate, saok moisturize massage ad apply this stuff then put on socks or gloves for the night you will see a huge diffrence in the morning!

August 22, 2008

This hand cream is the only one gentle enough, yet effective when it comes to my eczema. I use it every day! You can even buy little travel sizes to keep in your purse.

August 18, 2008

This is very effective. One of the ingredients is silicone and, as a result, it feels a bit thick & almost gooey. Still, if you are looking to repair dry skin, this one does the job very well.

August 13, 2008

I only really like to used this hand cream in the winter because I find it too heavy and greasy. It's great when your hands get dry. Find a lighter cream for the summer and use this for drier, colder days.

2.8/5

August 12, 2008

nothing really new to say either i guess. I do find this lotion overly greasy. I'm very picky with lotions though. I first bought this because i like the richness of it, but i'm really picky of how lotions feel afterwards. I want a lotion that feels like my skin soaked it up, not one that feels like i'm wearing a plastic glove. But some people are the other way around. Personally, I gave this lotion away after a few tries :( I heard so many good things about this lotion, but it just wasn't for me :(

August 12, 2008

i love my glysomed. hmm, i'll put some on right now. i keep it here at work, where we have a lot of papers and files, so my hands get dry and dusty. If i could remember to use it more often, my hands would probably be baby soft! just a dab covers your whole hands. it has glycerine, yes what we used back in science lab, and that is the slipperiness people are feeling. but it doesn't seem greasy to me. I'm not leaving grease marks everywhere, it just seems to coat my whole hand. Anyway, this is my favorite hand cream so far, just because i have that coated feeling that lets me know it's working.

April 16, 2008

Meh. Its alright. i think I have tried every lotion known to man. This is one of the several that sit around my house that are half full and not used till I'm out.

December 07, 2007

I keep a tube on my desk at work and it is the only thing that keeps my hands soft in the winter. I also love that it isn't tested on animals.

December 07, 2007

I agree with all the other reviewers that this cream is extremely thick and a little bit really does go a long way. Since it's so heavy, I like to use it only at night, for both hands & body. I put on the aveeno body lotion and then put a layer of glysomed over it to lock in all the moisture. In the morning, my skin feels super soft. I've been doing this consistently for a week and have been very impressed with the results.

3.2/5

December 06, 2007

This is nice hand cream, perfect for the winter! However, even with my dry skin it feels greasy and makes my hands feel slippery. I don't like the consistency of it either, very thick. I don't like the smell either. It smells flowery but I just don't really like it. BUT it lasted me a long time, I only needed a drop of it each time. Left my hands feeling soft when it finally dries