got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

April 15, 2020

Good quality for flexible hold

I was excited to use this product when it showed up. Great flexible hold and the scent wasn't too overwhelming like most hairspray brands. I'm more of a strong hold kinda girl, but this worked well when I wanted my curls to keep their shape without being too "crunchy" from a strong hold hairspray. Would definitely recommend!

April 15, 2020

Doesn’t work for really fine hair

I really like the smell but it didn’t work well for me hair I have very fine hair. How ever I tried it on my daughter it work really well for her it help up for most of the day.

I that is was more of a finer spray and didn’t make my surfaces super sticky which is nice. I would recommend it for people how have thicker hair .

Très bon produits

J’ai bien aimer le produit il sent bon et il est léger il a une tonu modéré je l’aime beaucoup parcontre il n a pas une tenue extreme je le recommande

Great product

I love the scent and it holds very nicely! It leaves j my y hair feeling fresh and not sticky. I will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you for the opportunity

Great hold!

This product really does the job! I have bangs and lots of fly aways since I bleach my hair, so I like to add a little bit of hairspray to my brushing. This hairspray is very soft and flexible I enjoyed the smell and the texture of it!

April 15, 2020

I would buy this product again!

This hairspray smells amazing! It works so great, holds well even in the wind! I will definitely be buying more once it’s gone. I’ve been recommending it to everyone!

AMAZING hairspray!!

I absolutely love this hairspray!! I curled my hair, used this hairspray (generously obviously - curls! 😂) and the next day my curls still looked like they were fresh. I'm obsessed!

Cured my drooping curls!

I have thick fine hair, some products have worked to keep my curls in all day but they're high end and a little pricey. This is absolutely amazing, holds my curls ALL day for the price of a couple coffee's. I highly recommend for any hair type! Simply spray a little on your brush to stop fly away's or baby hairs too! I used this method underneath my pony tail as well and baby hairs stayed in place for hours. Doesn't leave your hair tacky, leaves hair soft and touchable while keeping it as perfect as when you styled it.

April 15, 2020

Works great but a bit sticky

I found the hold is amazing but I did find it quite sticky even after it dried. All in all it was a great product and for outings that I need my hair to hold in an updo it’s perfect.

April 15, 2020

This hairspray is great, smells amazing

I really enjoyed this hairspray, it smells nice and holds everything in place. You barely feel like you have product in your hair. Its light, strong hold, and not sticky at all. Most hairspray I've used makes my hair hard and stringy but this one kept it light and touchable. Adds great volume but can still be brushed through. I am very impressed with this product and I will definitely buy it again and would recommend to anyone !