got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

April 18, 2020

It works

I got this in the chickadvisor box. Because we are in quarantine I haven't really had a chance to use hair product so I tried this today. It holds my hair in place without that sticky feeling. I'll see how it will feel tomorrow but for the most part it does what is supposed to. I don't go through hairspray very quick so for a large size it will last awhile

April 17, 2020

Amazing hair spray

This hairspray is awesome! I used it on my stubborn baby hairs by my ears and it held great! The hairspray has a great scent and my most favorite part is it DOES NOT Make your hair feel crunchy 🤯

It gets the job done

I got to try the GOT2B FLEX INSTA HOLD HAIRSPRAY a couple of times this past week as part of a free offer. I liked it. It got the job done. I didnt have to use a whole lot of product to get the results I wanted. It is made without parabens and sulphate which is always a plus.

Smells SO good!

This hairspray smells so good! When I use a hair curler, the curls always fall and my hair becomes straight. I tried this hairspray and I can say I am pretty impressed so far. My curls have held up so well since this morning! Will definitely be purchasing this once mine is empty!

I haven't used GOT2B since I was a kid

If I didn't get the chance to #tryitfree , I wouldn't have noticed that this product is made without parabens and sulphates. The scent also doesn't have the "tweeny" feel that was my previous impression. The product has a natural hold. You don't need to use a lot for good results. The big bottle would last me a long time. I would rather buy a smaller size for a lower price.

Not any different

I got the chance to try out the got2b hairspray not to go out to any fancy occasion but to feel nice for once, when being quarantined. I was satisfied with how the spray diffused out of the bottle (its speed was enough for me to be able to manually move at my pace). The smell was sub par - not my favourite but also not too bad. I just find this hairspray to be the same as any other hairspray that I have tried before. I was expecting it to hold my hair longer and more strongly, especially since I was just home but it held up for a few hours. I was always not the biggest fan of hairsprays because of how it makes your hair feel afterwards, which may be why I am more critical about this product. In terms of its value, I think it's a fair game. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this hair spray to family and friends, but it might be on the list with other hairsprays if I were to recommend.

Keeps my style in place

This product left my hair soft and kept every curl in place. Most hairsprays leave a harsh crust and tend to lose their lift after a few hours. If you need a long lasting solution to keep your hair styled all day, this one's for you!

Great staple

This hair spray is a great flexible hold hairspray. Strong enough to hold a curl but doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy. I really enjoy the scent of this hairspray! Bonus poibts that the bottle has beautiful packaging.

Best hairspray ever

I’ve been using the same hairspray since I was 12 years old and I tried this and now I’m sold on it. I’ll never switch back to my original hair spray.

April 15, 2020

Pretty good

Hair spray did the job but did not leave have feeling hard, still felt like hair & was flexible but kept in place! Definitely would recommend & purchase!