got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

À essayer par tous

Je suis contente d'avoir été choisie par Chick Advisor pour faire l'essai de ce produit que je n'arrêtai pas de voir sur YouTube.
    Ce fixatif de got2b sent très bon, s'applique facilement, ne colle pas sur les cheveux et sèche rapidement. Il faut bien l'agiter avant utilisation.
    Merci pour ce #cadeau reçu gratuitement.

2.7/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Didn't hold well imo

I got this free for a product review with chickadvisor and got2b. I love the soft nice smell and the most comes out great. It's not stiff at all. I don't find it held a curled style long. I have medium thick medium length hair, and I feel I would have needed some more hold in it. That is probably why it feels like your not wearing hairspray. I will continue to use it, but wouldt buy for myself in future.

April 15, 2020

My wig stayed and slayed

So, I saw this product on YouTube first; a lot of the wig installation tutorial models used the product. I always wondered whether or not it actually worked as well as they said it did or not... Guess what? IT DOES!! Hold can last up to a few days, melts my lace soooo nicely ! Highly recommended.

April 15, 2020

I enjoy this hairspray a lot

I received this for free through chickadvisors product review club.

This hairspray was great as a finishing spray after I straightened my hair. It didn't feel crunchy or sticky at all and really lasted throughout the day at home. I enjoyed using this hairspray.

Great hold

Love the hairspray not only does it smell great but it holds very well without leaving your hair crunchy and crispy. It definitely hold true to a flexible hold for a long lasting wear

Fun packaging, nice spray

I particularly love the packaging, but the spray is just as nice. I dont use hairspray very often but like to use it when I curl my hair. I often have difficulty keeping curls in my hair so I need hairspray to help. This hairspray performed as expected, my hair was not crunchy and it held just about as long as any other hairspray I've used would.

April 15, 2020

Best hairspray I’ve ever used !!

I’m going to stock up on these bad boys!! It offers a super strong hold and actually provides extra volume. It doesn’t leave my hair sticky and crunchy either

Amazing Product

I liked this hair spray as it kept my natural curls in place without any stiffness. But for more elaborate hairstyles, I would recommend a stronger hair spray. The other thing I liked about this product is its scent as it was not too overwhelming.

April 15, 2020

Flexible touchable hair but awful smell

I received it free from Chickadvisor for my honest review. First off, let me say I've been looking for a hair spray for a long time that I can touch my hair again and again without that sticky feeling. This one is true to its claim, my fine limp hair was able to hold the style for whole day without that sticky feeling. However, the smell of it awful chemical smell. If you don't mind that smell, the product is awesome for its price and what it does.

April 15, 2020

For those light hold days!

This is definitely for touchable softness, it hardly feels like there is any product in it! I would use this for when I do soft curls for sure, but if you wanted to really lock in a style - like an up-do, a stronger hold hair spray would be needed. Also I #gotitfree !