Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

February 04, 2012

My favorite shampoo and conditioner. Its smells fantastic and works really well. My roots also don't get as oily when im using these products so thats great.

December 19, 2011

Hello hydration works well, smells AMAZING and gets the job done. I do need to add additional leave in conditioner afterward because my hair sucks up moisture... but considering how well priced it is, I can't complain.

November 30, 2011

Sooo cheap and my hair is super damaged from the curling iron and straightener etc. but this shampoo conditioner combo made my hair feel so soft and clean. I tried the other herbal essences shampoos after and this one's the best that I've tried. Plus it smells really yummy!
    Don't forget to shampoo twice :)

November 30, 2011

I used to not like herbal essences much but this shampoo and conditioner make my hair so soft and smell so good i actually have been using it for over a year. i tried the other products in this line and nothing works more than the hello hydration. I have thin dry hair and this makes it feel soo good. plus the price at walmart is usually 2/$5

November 20, 2011

Not as swanky as some other shampoos and conditioners, but a good every day, affordable choice.

November 20, 2011

I liked the smell of this one, not too strong. This brand in general works well, is cost effective, and I can always find sales and coupons, which I especially like.

November 10, 2011

The Herbal Essences Hello Hydration considering it's a drugstore shampoo. Obviously, it smells amazing much like all the Herbal Essences products. This one smells especially good to me, because I love the idea of coconut in hair products. As for hydration, it works relatively well. It definitely makes my hair and scalp moisturized and it makes my hair smell so amazing. And it makes my hair so soft! The only bad thing I have to say about it is how many chemicals there are in it. I hate the idea of chemicals I can't even pronounce in my hair products. And I absolutely hate the dye to make the shampoo blue. Overall, if colored and creamy shampoo doesn't bother you, I recommend you buy it, but if you're more into clear shampoos then don't.

October 17, 2011

I've repurchased this a few times and I found it quite hydrating. Like all herbal essences it has a stronger scent that tends to linger in my hair which is fine since I tend not to wear perfume and my deodorant is pretty tame in terms of scent as well. I'm really only mentioning the fragrance in case this is something you don't want.

The shampoo cleans decently, I shampoo daily and don't find it too drying. The conditioner is also moisturizing, it's thick and creamy so it coats the hair nicely without having to have to use too much.

Overall a decent shampoo and conditioner to pick up when on sale.

August 24, 2011

If you're in a pinch and need a hydrating shampoo, this is what I recommend. It smells like orchids and coconut which reminds me of a Hawaiian vacation, and it moisturizes almost as well as a salon product considering it is from a drug store, after all. Using the shampoo and conditioner together is probably the best idea as you know they're both moisturizing (using a smoothing shampoo and a volumizing conditioner is NOT a good plan), and they're both around $6 or $7 which means they're totally affordable. You can find these products in a small, normal sized bottle, or the mega- or family-sized bottle (which means you save more - yay!!). I buy this often, usually in between other shampoos and conditioners. Because I have frizzy hair, I'm volume-shy, so I try to go for the most smoothing products. This does the trick for me, but it may not work as well on a girl with wild curls. I do know my sister (who has Beyonce-curly hair) uses this product, but she also uses the Herbal Essences mousse to tame the frizz.

June 28, 2011

I have 4b natural hair and this conditioner is one of my staples! I have used it to cowash, to prepoo, to prewash, and as a leave in. I love it!