Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

September 13, 2013

Love the smell. Left my hair feeling soft. Even my brothers used it, to make their hairs soft.

September 06, 2013

Love the smell! It is quite moisturizing.

June 20, 2013

Love the smell, love the price, love the results! Leaves hair feeling moisturized and clean!

April 20, 2013

I think this shampoo is great honestly. I love the scent and when I used it, I didn't use any conditioner and I think my hair was fine, which speaks to the hydration.

March 27, 2013

LOVE this product! One of my favourite scents is coconut, which is why I bought it. I did pair the conditioner of the same line and name with it for a double dose.

It left my hair clean, but not so clean it felt fried and dried out. Yay moisture! Smells delicious and the price is right. Totally recommend!

March 25, 2013

I would recommend this product. It smells so nice! The shampoo and conditioner go very well together, and will leave your hair feeling extremely soft! My hair is very long, so this is always a nice product to use if I want to keep it from getting dry. Best of all: it's very inexpensive!

February 15, 2013

Thus stuff smells really nice and helps repair dead ends.

January 08, 2013

I have blue hair, and sensitive scalp, Its easy on my colour, and easy on my scalp

December 12, 2012

This was my go to shampoo when I was in university, and I still go back to it all the time.
    Makes my hair soft and shiny
    And the smell, well let just say I would eat it if I could

August 21, 2012

great product and great prices