Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

October 17, 2011

I've repurchased this a few times and I found it quite hydrating. Like all herbal essences it has a stronger scent that tends to linger in my hair which is fine since I tend not to wear perfume and my deodorant is pretty tame in terms of scent as well. I'm really only mentioning the fragrance in case this is something you don't want.

The shampoo cleans decently, I shampoo daily and don't find it too drying. The conditioner is also moisturizing, it's thick and creamy so it coats the hair nicely without having to have to use too much.

Overall a decent shampoo and conditioner to pick up when on sale.

August 24, 2011

If you're in a pinch and need a hydrating shampoo, this is what I recommend. It smells like orchids and coconut which reminds me of a Hawaiian vacation, and it moisturizes almost as well as a salon product considering it is from a drug store, after all. Using the shampoo and conditioner together is probably the best idea as you know they're both moisturizing (using a smoothing shampoo and a volumizing conditioner is NOT a good plan), and they're both around $6 or $7 which means they're totally affordable. You can find these products in a small, normal sized bottle, or the mega- or family-sized bottle (which means you save more - yay!!). I buy this often, usually in between other shampoos and conditioners. Because I have frizzy hair, I'm volume-shy, so I try to go for the most smoothing products. This does the trick for me, but it may not work as well on a girl with wild curls. I do know my sister (who has Beyonce-curly hair) uses this product, but she also uses the Herbal Essences mousse to tame the frizz.

June 28, 2011

I have 4b natural hair and this conditioner is one of my staples! I have used it to cowash, to prepoo, to prewash, and as a leave in. I love it!

June 21, 2011

I have very dry, damaged hair due to bleaching and this is one of my favorite hydrating shampoo's. It makes my hair soft, I can style it the way I want to afterwards, and it smells amazing!

June 20, 2011

I found this shampoo and this conditioning very effective. It moisterized my hair and it also made it very shiny. Also has a bonus it smells so good! The price is very reasonable especially with it high quality.

1.3/5

May 16, 2011

I reallllllyyy wanted to like this Conditoner, but it didn't work for me. I wanted to try the new formula, but the oils made my hair so greasy. The first time I used it I loved it. Made my hair very soft and silky feeling, but the second day I felt major build up and tangles. I could tell that continued use would ruin my curls. It weighed my hair down and made it look limp with frizz on top. Not good. Smelled so good though and the price was good, but a miss for me.

April 26, 2011

I have been buying Herbal Essences for quite a while now. Since my hair is strongly wavy, coloured, long, and tends to dryness, I have tried most of the HE formulas to see which is the best fit. Honestly I can't really tell the difference.

However, I love Herbal Essences for the scents, the clever packaging (sue me for being swayed), and the fact that overall it's a great shampoo/conditioner line for a great price. It is the brand I keep coming back to again and again.

I was using Hello Hydration as my usual formulation until I fell in love with Hydralicious which is my current go-to. However, if Hydralicious is sold out, Hello Hydration is my backup.

Solid product!

2.0/5

April 26, 2011

Doesnt help my hair feel moisturized but smells good

April 14, 2011

Works great makes my hair soft does not make it feel heavy. smells great.

March 19, 2011

This shampoo is really good. This is the only shampoo I use now ! It keeps my hair smelling yummy all day and night. :D