Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

February 19, 2011

ohhhh the smell alone makes you wanna use this product!........I switch shampoos alot but always keep this one around! It definatly mosturizes the hair mine is really dry due to over useing the flat iron...THIS ADDS THE MOUSTURE YOU NEED LEAVES YOUR HAIR SOFT AND SMELLING GREAT!.......My daughter has really long hair tangles so badly this keeps it silky smooth great product !...A MUST TRY LADIES!

February 06, 2011

The smell alone is worth buying this! Its so yummy, and the scent stays with you for the whole day but isnt too overbearing. The conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky smooth, and does seem to reduce styling damage.

October 06, 2010

10 stars across the board. Not only does this smell really good, it makes my hair so soft and shiny. I'm surprised how well this works for such an inexpensive product.

October 01, 2010

I use the conditioner mostly because I Co-Wash. I think it does what a conditioner suppose to do. It give me the moisturizer I need and it smells great. I wish it came in a bigger bottle.

September 12, 2010

The conditioner works just as well as the pricey salon brand conditioners for only a fraction of the price. Plus it smells great.

September 10, 2010

This was a great shampoo.. kind of worked like a shampoo and conditioner all in one. my hair gets tangled after i shower and this helped to be able to comb it out better afterwards. i would purchase it again

September 10, 2010

I have very curly hair (thanks dad) and by nature it is very dry and frizzy. I just bought this product for college about one week ago and already I am starting to notice that my hair is more smooth and manageable!

August 15, 2010

I used to buy pricier shampoo and conditioners but I tried this at my parents house a couple of months ago and it's great! My hair feels very soft after I use it, the product smells great, and I can usually pick up a bottle for $2 - $3, which is great for a single person on a budget!

July 28, 2010

I really love this product! I use it every time i wash my hair. It leaves it soft and shiny. I even recommended it to my mom and she loves it too!

2.2/5

July 27, 2010

Wasn't impressed, not overly expensive, but didn't like the feel after use. Often had to shampoo more than once.