Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

3.2/5

February 16, 2012

wlel, conditioner and shampoo together just dont work like oil and vinegar they dont stay together. the shampoo cleans and strips while conditioner is to put back the moisture. dont work together in the same bottle, however, as a shampoo i think it does a wonderful job and the fragrances are out of this world

2.7/5

February 13, 2012

i cant say im thrilled witht heis product, i have very fine hair, but soooooo much of it.. so for me it was an ok product but im not over the moon with it, i juyst found it took forever to get all the product out of my hair, and if i didnt get it all out, my hair looked like it had not been washed in weeks! i just found it left a greasy redidue behind... but if i was able to get it all out, it was just okay....

February 09, 2012

I enjoy herbal essences shampoo and conditioners and have used a variety of their products over the years. I like the Hello Hydration because of the smell and it leaves my scalp moisturized (no dryness). I would recommend it and I will continue to buy it. Also there is always coupons for it available so I frequently get it for under $2.50.

February 04, 2012

My favorite shampoo and conditioner. Its smells fantastic and works really well. My roots also don't get as oily when im using these products so thats great.

December 19, 2011

Hello hydration works well, smells AMAZING and gets the job done. I do need to add additional leave in conditioner afterward because my hair sucks up moisture... but considering how well priced it is, I can't complain.

November 30, 2011

Sooo cheap and my hair is super damaged from the curling iron and straightener etc. but this shampoo conditioner combo made my hair feel so soft and clean. I tried the other herbal essences shampoos after and this one's the best that I've tried. Plus it smells really yummy!
    Don't forget to shampoo twice :)

November 30, 2011

I used to not like herbal essences much but this shampoo and conditioner make my hair so soft and smell so good i actually have been using it for over a year. i tried the other products in this line and nothing works more than the hello hydration. I have thin dry hair and this makes it feel soo good. plus the price at walmart is usually 2/$5

November 20, 2011

Not as swanky as some other shampoos and conditioners, but a good every day, affordable choice.

November 20, 2011

I liked the smell of this one, not too strong. This brand in general works well, is cost effective, and I can always find sales and coupons, which I especially like.

November 10, 2011

The Herbal Essences Hello Hydration considering it's a drugstore shampoo. Obviously, it smells amazing much like all the Herbal Essences products. This one smells especially good to me, because I love the idea of coconut in hair products. As for hydration, it works relatively well. It definitely makes my hair and scalp moisturized and it makes my hair smell so amazing. And it makes my hair so soft! The only bad thing I have to say about it is how many chemicals there are in it. I hate the idea of chemicals I can't even pronounce in my hair products. And I absolutely hate the dye to make the shampoo blue. Overall, if colored and creamy shampoo doesn't bother you, I recommend you buy it, but if you're more into clear shampoos then don't.