Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

February 08, 2010

I think this product is great. Personally, i usually go for products with added moisture in the winter to keep my hair from drying out completely. I think the Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner work great at keeping my hair moisturized and therefore soft and silky. My hair is smooth and shiny after using this product. The smell is incredible too; it smells like coconut and definitely has a summer-y kind of scent. The only complaint i have about this product is the fact it makes my hair look a little greasy/oily by the end of the day. Normally this isn't an issue with other products. Aside from this, i think Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner are nice products for a very reasonable price.

January 28, 2010

I'm an avid Herbal Essences user, particularly in shampoo and conditioner. I recently bought Herbal Essences : Hello Hydration, and was quite impressed. My hair was silky smooth, and it was indeed looking hydrated. It was amazing. It kept the smooth, shiny and hydrated throughout the entire day, which is excellent.

December 15, 2009

The smell alone is worth the purchase if you LOVE coconut like I do! It's great for people with very dry or even colour treated hair and I would only use the conditioner on the ends of the hair since it may leave your roots a bit oily by days end.
    Other than that it's an affordable, great smelling product that I would recommend!

December 15, 2009

This is the first time I have used an Herbal Essence Shampoo, It was nice, The scent wasn't to overpowering like I thought it was going to be, a nice subtle coconut sent makes you feel like your at the beach, really nice when its winter! gives you something to look forward to. The only thing I can say I didn't care for is it leaves your hair a bit fly away , nothing a little gel won't fix.

December 01, 2009

This shampoo isn't the best product out there for your thirsty locks, but at $2 a bottle it's pretty darn good. I've been using it for a few months now and have no complaints!

August 22, 2009

As far as shampoo and conditioner in the $5 to $10 range, it's probably the best. It's not spectacular, but it's decent. What's better than average about it? IT SMELLS SOOOOOO GOOD.

August 21, 2009

IT DIDNT REALLY DO ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR MY HAIR, BUT IT SMELLS FAB.

August 14, 2009

I usually use Tresemmé, but when I noticed Seventeen Magazine marked this Shampoo & Conditioner as their favourite, I figured I'd try it.
    What I loved: I notice that when I use Tresemmé compared to Herbal Essences, I tend to use allot more. I guess when I use Herbal Essences the smaller bottles encourage me to use less product, but that's probably a good thing. Although I do love Tresemmé, I have found it's faults after uses Hello Hydration. First of all, you know that wonderful silky smoothe feel your hair gets after rinsing conditioner out? For me atleast, that feeling never lasts past the hair dryer or when I let my hair air dry. But with Hello if I take a shower before I go to bed, the next morning my hair is as slight and silky as it felt in the shower. Another nice plus is the smell. I didn't find the smell quite as wonderful as everyone else seems to find it (when I smelt it for the first time I honestly thought of fruit punch) but it is still quite pleasant.
    What I didn't like: Honestly, not a whole lot. I do find though that when I use this product then have a really tough soccer game or go for a long exhausting run, my hair looks a bit greasy faster than if I were to use some other product. Perhaps that's just because it makes my hair so soft and light?
    Over all, I love this Shampoo and Conditioner. I'll probably test out other Herbal Essences products, but I'm sure I'll be purchasing Hello Hydration again. Deffinitely recommend it!

June 16, 2009

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo is a godsend! This product has done wonders for my hair. Since using it, I have noticed a dramatic increase in the volume of my fine hair and now I have a great shine! I love the smell and the name is super fun!

3.2/5

June 08, 2009

I really wanted to like this shampoo because of the wonderful scent! It smells soo good! But not as moisturizing as I need it to be! Kinda made my hair frizzy after a while... I probably will buy it again just for the scent to use once in a while!