Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Antrim and Newtownabbey, United Kingdom

Great stuff

Highly recommend this baby shampoo. Leaves baby and my toddlers hair super soft.. Doesn't irritate skin or eyes. A little goes a long way. Good value for money

Darlington, United Kingdom

Amazing product!

I am a huge fan of this product and have bought a lot of this in the past. It smells great and does not break the bank. Lasts for longer than other products too. I would definitely buy this in the future!

2.3/5

Suffolk, United Kingdom

Found the product drying on sensitive skin

My little one has sensitive skin and sadly this product was not helpful. I found it very drying on her. It says suitable for sensitive skin but I think there are better products out there.

November 27, 2019

Laver mon bébé avec la senteur parfaite

Un coup de coeur totale pour ce produit!!! Qualité/prix Imbattable!!! Mon bébé sent bon du matin au soir et a la peau Douce!!! Je recommande!! J'aime et je vais continuer a acheter :)

Texas, United States

Love it!!

I have a three-year-old son and since then I’ve been using Johnson’s and Johnson’s baby shampoo. The soap always leaves my son smelling good and makes his skin so soft. I have been using the same some with my now 1 year old also.

Johnson's baby shampoo

Lovely, predictable, reliable clean. Used by my family for generations. A product that can be identified by smell alone. Nothing nicer than the smell of a lovely clean baby.

East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

No tears at all

I absolutely love Johnson's products I have a wide variety of them in my bathroom, this shampoo is beautiful always leaves my babies hair really fluffy and smelling beautiful. I would use no other baby shampoo

Slough, United Kingdom

Would recommend

Been using johnsons on my children for 13 years now and it never disappoints, it’s long lasting as you need only a small amount, foams up really quickly and gives great coverage, lovely smell and can smell on my babies hair for ages after wash!
    Loving the new bottle design has bought the product up to date for the modern looking family.
    Would recommend to new mothers

Plymouth, United Kingdom

My son loves this bubble bath!

This bubble bath has been a staple in my sons bath time, since he was 7 months (now he is 3 years!) and it smells wonderful! There are a lovely amount of bubbles and foam that erupt as soon as I add it to the running bath water. The bubbles don’t last the whole of his bath time, but he does spend a good 40 minutes in there 🤣 I asked him if he liked the smell of the bubbles and he said “smell pretty mummy”.

I love this product

I have used this product before having surgery on my head. Doctors recommended a light shampoo and this one worked perfectly. My hair was left soft and shined. It is not just for babies however, it is very gentle for babies as well.