4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

April 17, 2018

J'ai adoré!

J'ai adoré l'utilisation de cette huiles pour les cheveux. Elle sent énormément bon ,d'ailleurs ont m'a complimentés à ce sujet. Ce produit est super efficace et il laisse mes cheveux lisses et soyeux!

April 16, 2018

Didn’t mind this product!

I was lucky to be given a chance to try this product free from chickadvisor!. I’ll start with the smell love coconut! Was curious to find out what it would be like with the yalang yalang and found out it’s a smell I really liked reminded me of a tropical vacation. Really liked the the packaging eye catching, simple to use and love fact that they use a 100% recycled bottles. Although I enjoyed the smell as well as the shampoo and conditioner I found that the oil did make my hair a bit greasy and ultimately just isn’t for me!

April 15, 2018

Lovely smell but seems like overkill for hair care

I was given the chance to try out these products by ChickAdvisor.
    First think I noticed was the simple but beautiful packaging, the bottles are unfussy, with lovely labels. I usually hate coconut as it tends to smell fake and strong; this was soft and realistic.

I can't say I think I've ever needed the benfits of a serum-type product, but I gave this a go a couple days, especially when I knew I'd be outside in the drier winter air and maybe would need the extra moisure. I didn't find this did anything for my hair other than add some shine, scent, and then heaviness as it just added to my hair's usual oil the next day.
    If you have very *dry* damaged hair, then this maybe ideal for you, but didn't suit mine at all.

April 13, 2018

Didn't work for me

My hair is a little dry& frizzy so I'm always on the look for new hair oils to help my hair. It is a product you have to wash out or your hair will be greasy & avoid putting it on the roots. I would always wash out the product but for some reason my hair would end up greasy. It did make my hair feel softer but I didn't notice any other difference so I wouldn't buy this product.

April 12, 2018

Smells amazing & works great !!

I absolutely love this oil! My hair is really heat and colour damaged and this made my hair feel really soft and smooth and helped tame my strays!! Would definitely recommend this.

Works wonders

This works amazing, it is lightweight and not greasy feeling at all. I use a little bit on my ends after styling and it leaves it with a nice shine on my dull brown hair

April 12, 2018

Hydrates and Smells Amazing!

I am a big fan of hair oils so I was pretty interested in trying LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL. It didn't let me down! First, like the other products in this line, it smells amazing. It has just the right amount of scent without being overpowering and the ylang ylang with coconut is reminiscent of summer!
    The LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL can be used when your hair is towel dried after a shower or I also like to use it in between washes. LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL hydrates your hair just the right amount with one pump but left my hair greasy with two (it's a fine line you walk with hair oils!) I do suggest getting a boar bristle brush if you find your hair is too greasy as it will help spread out the oil. The hair from your scalp never reaches the ends of your hair so using an oil is a must in my opinion. I love using this oil to keep my hair nice and moisturized!

I received this product complementary for my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

April 11, 2018

Leaves my hair smooth and the scent lasts for hours!

I was one of the lucky women who received the Love Beauty & Planet - Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil as part of the Product Review Club. One of the first things I've noticed about this product was the scent, the aromas of coconut takes me to a tropical paradise, thankfully it was not too overpowering and the scent lasted in my hair for hours. I have shoulder length hair so a full pump is just a tad too much for me, but I try my best to apply as little as possible to my damp hair. I tried both air and blow drying my hair to see if there was much of a difference. After drying and styling my hair felt silky, smooth and healthy again!
    I received this item for free, complimentary for a product review. Each review I do is based on my own personal experiences.

April 11, 2018

Not sure how it's meant to be used

I'm a little confused on the directions of use for this product. On the bottle it says to use it as like a smoother on the ends as you would most hair oils. But it seems waaaay too greasy to use it in that way. But then on the website the directions say to use it almost as a treament oil (think VO5) where you would saturate your hair in it, let sit and then SHAMPOO it out. Besides that I will say the scent is lovely and the ingredients in the product are top notch!

April 11, 2018

Smells nice but weighs down my hair

A little goes a long way with this! One pump is more than enough for my very long hair! I found actually with two pumps it made my hair too greasy and weighed down the ends. Otherwise parky effective! My hair looked shinier but I didn’t really notice a difference with my split ends.