Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Nice shampoo

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement, de la part de Chickadvisor. Ce shampoing mousse bien, il est doux et rend mes cheveux doux, il hydrate bien.
    Je ne sais pas si il aide réellement à conserver la couleur, mais il rend mes cheveux plus brillant. L’odeur de rose est bien présente, mais assez douce (il sent moins intessement que le nettoyant corporel). J’adore que cette compagnie offre des produits plus naturel et respectueux de la planète.

Lovely shampoo!

This shampoo was lovely to use. Has a beautiful scent that wasn't overpowering. I love how it is earth friendly and not tested on animals or have any dyes.

3.2/5

Nothing special

To be honest I didn't find this shampoo to do anything special. It did the job well enough but no different than other shampoos in my opinion.
    Smells really nice though.

April 16, 2018

Loving Love Beauty & Planet Rose Shampoo!

I recently received the Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo by Love Beauty & Planet for free in exchange for my honest feedback from Chick Advisor. I love that the bottles are made of 100% recycled materials, they really care about the environment!

Their sustainably sourced ingredients make me feel good about continuing to support this brand.

This shampoo has a beautiful scent that makes me feel pampered all day. As far as rose scented products go, it's one of my favourites now. Not too strong and it smells like an actual fresh blooming rose, so romantic!

I definitely recommend this shampoo, along with other products in the line & Love Beauty & Planet will be a regular product in my shower from now on. Thanks!

April 16, 2018

It's alright

Received it free for chickadvisor for free to give my honest review. I was pleasantly surprised with the smell as I find most things with rose scent too strong. I found it didn't do anything for my hair, but my daughter likes using it.

April 12, 2018

Luxurious scent!

I've always used salon brands but I was excited to try this line out since it is eco friendly and colour safe, plus I love anything rose scented. I was very happy with my hair after trying this shampoo. Firstly I have to mention that my hair is coloured right now, red/magenta so the colour bleeds every time I wash it even with high end shampoos - however when I used this shampoo there was no colour bleeding! That instantly drew me to this shampoo. You don't need to use much product and it lathers really well. The scent is beautiful and smells very luxurious. I got this product for free to try but I will be buying it for myself and family! #gotitfree #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

Naturellement léger

Honnêtement je ne voulais plus utiliser de shampoings pour cheveux colorés puisque, pour ceux que j'ai pu essayer par le passé, je trouvais qu'ils rendaient mon cheveux lourd.
    Je fût donc agréablement surprise lors de l'essaie du SHAMPOING BLOOMING COLOUR de LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET à base de BEURRE DE MURUMURU & ROSE qui laissait mon cheveux propre et léger. Il donne une agréable sensation tout au long de la journée sans compter qu'il est fait de produits naturels...que demander de mieux?!

Natural and smells great

I really like the concept of this line, natural and low carbon footprint. I find like most Silicone free shampoos I need more then With a traditional shampoo. I like how clean and soft my hair feels when. I die this shampoo. Plus it's good for my colour treated hair, my hair bleeds a lot less which is great

I got this product from chick advisor from their product review club for reviews purpose.

April 11, 2018

Great smell but leaves a film

Given the opportunity to the shampoo for free from Chick Advisor. I found the shampoo to have a nice subtle scent. A little bit goes a long way, and my color in my hair seemed to be more shiny than normal.

One thing I did notice is that my hair felt like it had gunk in it. So I used a clarifying shampoo before hand to see if it made a difference and sadly it didnt. My hair almost felt like it was coated in plastic.

Would I buy it again? Possibly... maybe trying a different kind. I even used it in my daughter's hair and found it made her hair greasy and made it feel heavy too.

April 11, 2018

Un bon shampoing efficace et naturel

Une texture semblable au autre shampoing mais un peu moins visqueux. On a besoin de la même quantité qu'un autre shampoing. L'odeur est agréable lorsqu'on aime la noix de coco, ce qui n'est pas mon cas malheureusement. C'est le seul défaut que j'y ai trouvé. En tout, il est efficace, naturel et sain. Je le recommande si vous aimez l'odeur de noix de coco! ;)