Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

November 02, 2018

Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Normal to Oily fits me FINE!!!

FIT me!!! Foundation fits me fine and just a little does a lot to make my skin poreless and youthful. I always like to wear a little foundation in the morning for a little youthful pick-me-up for my busy day. This soft and smooth foundation takes years off my look. It makes me feel beautiful and fresh. This is the stuff for me. If you have oily older skin give this great beauty product a try. You will not be disappointed. It's flawless. It gets five stars from me.

November 02, 2018

Great for oily skintypes!

This is my favourite foundation from the drugstore! It is light weight but has decent coverage. It doesn’t look cakey or greasy after wearing it for hours. Great formula for the price!

October 28, 2018

Une seconde peau

J'avais du mal à dénicher le bon fond de teint avant l'essaie de celui-ci. Il camoufle les imperfections de manière spectaculaire! On arrive presque à croire qu'il nous offre une deuxième peau.

September 20, 2018

Good drugstore foundation

This product is great for a drugstore foundation. It is very affordable for the quality. I love the shade range and it is one of the only drugstore foundations that comes in a shade light enough for my fair skin. It is mattifying but I find that sometimes it can be a bit drying or cakey on the skin. However if you moisturize well before applying this problem can be avoided.

September 19, 2018

Preferred drug store liquid foundation

Not only is the price great, the coverage is medium to full. I have experienced no oxidization, and the shade range is good. I am especially pale and have a hard time finding affordable matched usually.

2.8/5

September 18, 2018

About average.

I am very light complected so when I found the porcelain shade of Fit I was excited. However to me it doesn't cover as good as I would like. It doesn't blend out my color very good,

September 17, 2018

My current go to

I have fairly noticeable pores and combination skin. This foundation does go on matte, does a pretty good job of smoothing my flaws, and can build decent coverage by applying layers. However I feel like after a few hours my oily skin starts to break through it all. I just feel like it should have a longer oil free power, since I also pair it with matte primer and setting spray.

September 11, 2018

My go to makeup

Amazing coverage and quality. I have trouble finding the right makeup because I have very oily skin but after years of searching I finally find this product. It gives amazing coverage and last for hours. It's not too shiny or greasy on my face. The price is amazing and you can find it on sale often.

August 10, 2018

Decent foundation!

I have combination skin and I do find that this foundation is the best thing to use considering it’s drug store price. Although it definitely doesn’t last all day, it does give you a nice natural look for the first few hours of wearing it

August 01, 2018

never changing foundations

This foundation is super smooth and fairly easy to put on (wish there was a pump)

Stays on about 10 hours- my skin is fairly dry with oily spots especially on my cheeks. I do have a fair amount of redness and blemishes throughout my face which this foundation covers easily.

Highly recommend