McDonald's McChicken Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 240 in Fast Food

January 18, 2017

I feel guilty admitting this but I love these! I always add extra McChicken sauce which is really unhealthy but its just so darn good slathered in mayo! Only problem is that I devour mine in less than a few minutes haha!

October 23, 2016

Given a choice I always opt for a beef burger, but occasionally I stray and go for a chicken burger. I like this one....it has a good protein to bun ratio and the lettuce and special sauce is very tangy. It's a good alternative when you want to change the menu.

September 21, 2016

Has a distinct taste. The patty looks crispy, but it's not. Lettuce isn't fresh and there's too much lettuce. The sauce is good and the bun is chewy. Doesn't feel greasy.

August 18, 2016

I really like this McChicken sandwich from McDonald's. I have been getting when I go there for years. The chicken is not hard or greasy and the lettuce is always nice and fresh and the mayo is not bitter. I would rather eat this there than a hamburger! The price is good when getting in a combo with fries and a drink.

July 28, 2015

MCDONALD'S MCCHICKEN;

So good, so fattening, so processed....yet so good!
    Best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion.

Bun is nice and soft, with a chicken patty that is crispy on the outside yet soft on the inside.
    Combined with ingredients of lettuce and mayo makes this such a good splurge on calories :)

And the price is good for what you are eating.

Downfall is quality...I don't really trust how good quality McDonald's food can be.

1.5/5

June 27, 2015

This McChicken is so nasty.. It's soggy,greasy & lacks flavour.

June 25, 2015

I find this McChicken very tasty. The chicken is crunchy with a creamy sauce and fresh lettuce. The meat is fully cooked and is filling. A nice option for people who are not beef eaters.

June 25, 2015

#McDonalds "McChicken" is a very great tasting all white meat chicken, lettuce, #McDonaldsSpecialSauce all on a sesame seed bun. Makes for myself a really more healthy alternative instead of a burger, It makes a great lunch or supper with a salad or fries. Good price.

June 25, 2015

La qualité reste ordinaire bien qu'il y est eu un peu d'amélioration . La sauce est super bonne et le pain toujours frais toutefois la salade est souvent brune ce qui rend le sandwich un peu moins attrayant et ils sont souvent fait d'Avance . Mais malgré tout j'aime bien en manger un de temps en temps . Et le prix mc do est très cher pour la qualité de la nourriture .

April 23, 2015

I like that the patty is a little crispy, and I like the subtle flavours in the batter. I think they are a little expensive for what you get, though, considering the jr chicken is essentially the same for 1/3 of the price