Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Raspberry fresh

I just love it because it tastes really good, fruity and there is no sugar added. I really like it, I will buy it again. Also the price is good and healthy for my family.

February 13, 2018

Great fiber without the taste

Motts Fruitsations + Fiber Raspberry gives you an extra dose of the good fiber we all need with a apple flavour and a hint of raspberry. The fiber isn't detectable with the great fruit flavour of fresh apples and raspberry. Such a great new product, and they help others with their foundation!

February 13, 2018

good

Thanks to family rated I got to try this product free. And I would buy in the future. The taste is really good, like a natural taste to the sauce. It is unsweetened which is a bonus and it does not effect the taste at all. I put mine in the freezer for about 2-3 ,hours and it is like a frozen treat without all the calories

Framboise sucré

J'ai essayer Mott's Fruitsation aux framboise. Comme d'habitude Mott's fait des produits de qualité mais j'ai moins aimé celui-ci. J'ai trouver le gout un peu surette et à la fois trop sucré. Parfait pour les enfant mais pour ma part je préfère la fraicheur légère de d'autre saveur. Ma fille qui n'aime pas vraiment le gout de la compote de pomme régulière à bien aimé celui-ci.

Bon

J'ai eu la chance de goûter ces compotes de Motts gratuitement (#cadeau).
    Nous avons préféré cette sorte à l'autre, tropical.
    Le goût est bon, la consistance semble plus épaisse que les compotes ordinaire.
    Je rachèterais probablement.

February 13, 2018

C'est certain que je rachète ce produit.

Toute notre famille à adoré. Nous allons en racheter lors de chaque épicerie. Mes enfants aiment beaucoup les compottes puis ceux la sont délicieuse. Également, tout parents veux que ses enfants mangent plus sainement. Avec ces compottes avec plus de fibres c'est super.

tasty and healthy treat

My family loved trying the new mott's fruitsations + fibre. We buy apple sauce regularly, and knowing this adds extra fibre to our diet is important to me. The price is great. I received this for free from Family Rated in exchange for my review. We will buy these once we run out.

February 13, 2018

GREAT TASTING AND GOOD FOR YOU!

Our family enjoys Motts products already and we were excited to try a new +fiber one, thanks CA!
    My daughter was happy to try the product. It has a beautiful color and had a very soft subtle raspberry scent.
    It has a much fuller taste on the palate. Goes down well with just the right texture. She enjoyed it as did her parents

Yummy!

Thank you so much to Motts for allowing me to try this product for free! When I read “no sugar added” I honestly thought that the taste would not be good at all, and boy was I wrong! I really liked it and will most certainly buy this product! Thank you Motts!

February 13, 2018

I would buy this product

Myself and my daughter had the pleasure of trying this product for free. I do have to say I was surprised with how yummy it tasted. I did find it was a little sharp but I figured it was because of it being raspberry. It's definitely great to have with ur morning breakfast and even good on toast.