Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

This was definitely a very nice snack and I love that it has the fiber. Love the raspberry flavor and will definitely be buying this from now on. If you are looking for a light snack that will keep you satisfied until dinner then this is for you!!

February 20, 2018

would buy this products again

got coupon to try ths products for free, all our family really love the taste and the texture of this product, the size is perfect for lunch boxes, also like that it is healthy no sugar no added chemicals plus adding fiber is very good.

2.8/5

Plain but tasty

We tried the MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE RASPBERRY and found it to be very bland. I really could not taste the raspberry so was disappointed in the product. I do like that it has fiber and the kids enjoyed eating the healthy fruit snacks. They are great for on the go but wished it had more raspberry taste.

February 20, 2018

Great addition to breakfast.

I received a free product coupon to try both this and the Tropical flavour. I was excited to try another product that would hopefully become part of our regular breakfast/snack routine. My daughter was undecided on the raspberry flavour, there was something that she just couldn't put her hand on, that did not make her love it. I, on the other hand, really enjoyed the raspberry flavour. Whilst it may not be a regular feature on my child's breakfast menu, I will definitely consider purchasing these and enjoying them for myself! I also love that it supports the Breakfast Clubs of Canada.

My two kids love it

Mott's fruitsations is a staple in our house. It is always enjoyed by my two kids during snack time but also once in a while in breakfast if there's no fruit in the house. Both my kids liked the raspberry flavor. And as a mom, I love that it has fiber and is unsweetened. My family will always be a fan of Mott's fruitsations apple sauces.

February 20, 2018

The whole family loves it

Great healthy alternative to other desserts. The tart and sweet taste is great and the kids love to eat it as a snack in between meals. The added fiber is a huge plus.

Yum

this product is smooth when it goes down it tastes like berries and it only has you wanting more once you taste it.. its not expensive and totally Worth it i would buy this again

February 20, 2018

Miam excellent goût de fruit

J'ai adoré ce produit et mon fils aussi. Il voulait que j en achete encore. Excellent comme collation ou au déjeuner pour tous les membres de la famille #cadeau #Fruitsationmornings

February 20, 2018

Great snack will buy often

Great Motts snack product. I really enjoyed the raspberry flavour. The fibre content makes this a filling snack. The best part is there’s no added sugar.

February 20, 2018

I would buy this product again, this is on my list.

I am putting the Fruitsations + Fibre on my grocery list. I enjoyed the taste and that it was not sweet tasting was a bonus. I also liked the added fibre in the Fruitsations.