Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 27, 2018

I would buy this product again

My kids loved it!! Took it with them to school. Great price and great rasting. Would recommend to everyone!! My kids snacked on them at home, school and hockey.

A healthy treat

The raspberry flavor is fresh and delicious. My kids love having these applesauce treats in their lunch cans. The extra fibre just adds to the already healthy benefits.

Tastes so good

I really enjoyed these as a little snack during the day. Bring a student I need something quick and easy and to just grab and go use what I need. The flavor was really tasty and was just enough

February 27, 2018

Good alone, great to mix!

Though I preferred the tropical flavour to the plain raspberry I must say I still enjoyed the simplicity and convenience of this snack. I found that mixing this one with other things like smoothies, yogurt, etc was a great way to enjoy it.

Hidden treasures

My kids loved the raspberry and they had no idea what they were eating. I his the labels so they had no idea what they were getting. I loved they were eating healthy and getting some fiber in their diet.

Fav Flav in our house

I love having these around the house. I add them right to the fridge after they get home from the store. Raspberry /Apple is the awesome combo wirh a sweet /tart combo. Chilled is the best way ti enjoy, but still great at room temperature. We continue to enjoy.

February 27, 2018

Not too sweet and great in taste!

I was hesitant to try this because I don't usually like raspberry flavour. With the subtle taste of the apple it really balance out all of the flavours. I actually used this and mixed it in a smoothie and it went really well!

0.8/5

YUCK!

I am probably not a good candidate to review this product as I absolutely hate the taste of applesauce. I just find it tastes awful and is packed with sugar. I will not buy these for myself or my children if I ever have any.

February 27, 2018

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS can you say yummmm

Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry is a lifesaver!
    With stepkids having picky appetites and still wanting to give them healthy options..Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry is a go to product that has both qualities. Tastes great and healthy. It's a win-win in our book! Definitely recommend.

Good snack

I really liked Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry for my kids. Its a convenient snack but I don't feel guilty giving it to them. The flavor is good and my kids finished the serving. This will not replace fresh fruits in my household, but it surely replace unhealthy snacks. The fiber is an added benefit. I would recommend it to other moms.