Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 30, 2020

Yummy

We buy them on a regular basis. My son absolutely loves them. The portion are the perfect size for a snack. Price is right. and bonus the containers can be reused for lots of craft project.

September 29, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Fantastic

I buy these for my teens all the time .great when they are on the go and don't eat like they should.they go crazy over them and raspberry is our go to

September 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My Kiddos love it!

This is a snack for both parents and kids alike. It is jammed packed with fruity goodness. The flavor is amazing! The texture is smooth and it has minimal sugar. My kiddos enjoyed being able to take them on the go!

September 22, 2020

Well known brand with yet another AMAZING addition

Took me a while to come back to my best country ever- Canada as most borders qwhere i was coming from were closed and some are staying closing still,, even now.. Very happy to get a hold of my laptop and finally write you this review.
    I know this company for a long time and their delicious flavors and they brand still keep surprising its loyal and new customers with more and more NEW delicious flavors. This flavor in specific i loved soo much that im hooked on picking just it when we do shopping and just when I had thought my kid would pick other flavors- instead they would add more of a new flavor to the cart.
    FRESH, FEWER INGREDIENTS, LIGHT AND heavy for your stomach - i say Matt's is a no Brainerd to buy for your family. An affordable and HEALTHY snack. An A+++ from me

September 19, 2020

Kids love them

My sons love these. Always happy to give these knowing there is nothing added. Best of all they see this as a sweet treat! Total mom win when they love healthy stuff

September 18, 2020

More than just a snack

I personally use these in my oatmeal to sweeten it without unnecessary sugar.
    These are a great snack for an on the go family. You wouldn't feel bad giving this to your kids between meals.

September 13, 2020
    California, United States

Yumm

I buy this for all my kids they love it great taste many flavours and high in fiber which my kids need more of in their diets perfect for Snack or school lunches

September 07, 2020

Tastes so good!

Our family loves these! They taste amazing and we love that there is added fibre. These are also great to send with the kids in their lunches! They always taste the same as well - the quality of the product is great! We will keep buying them!

3.2/5

September 07, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Over power in taste

As thr texture remains the same the taste becomes over powered by a not so great bitter raspberry.
    Six children and two adults did not enjoy this product at all. We have had apple sauce with other flavors in the past this combo is just not the greatest

September 06, 2020

I enjoyed this

I decided to try this out because of the unique flavors and the colourful look and I enjoyed it. Great flavor and I could eat a lot of it without being too worried about calories.