Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

December 10, 2018

I would buy this product again!

MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER are just simply awesome!!! They work for so many different things!!!! Gets so many types of things off of whatever you are cleaning.

Tough on stains!

I Love this product! It cuts through grease and dirt with ease. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It makes cleaning stubborn dirt a breeze.

Great Product!

Especially if you have kids or animals, this product is great! If you are a person who likes to do art or get messy some way, fear not your messy results! Magic Eraser will help you clean up without too much elbow grease.

Omg. Best invention ever

Removes Mark's on walls from
    From bicycle tires.
    Love, love, love these!

Mr Clean Magic Erasers are the best thing ever made for cleaning!! They basically can clean anything and make it look new again. So simple to use, just wet and wipe. I make sure to always keep extras.

December 07, 2018

Love this for a quick clean

Makes quick work of tough cleaning jobs. I love using these in my sinks, its fast and cleans so well. I use these regularly in my home, and recommend to my friends.

December 07, 2018

Works Extremely Well With Little Effort!

Me Clean Magic Erasers work EXTREMELY well!
    I bought this product after having issues on getting my shower surround which is acrylic sparkling clean. I were the sponge and went to work.
    It was so easy and I didn't have to apply pressure. This magic eraser is truly magical in that it cleaned in minutes what I was unable to clean in hours using other types of shower cleaners.
    I've used this on walls to clean the backsplash of my oven which was very hard to clean and it now looks brand new.
    Highly recommend this product. It's multiuse makes this a very high value product.

December 06, 2018

Love this product and will most likely purchase again

Love this product and worked extremely well with removing marks off my walls but the only down fall when use this product is it crumbles and makes a mess

2.0/5

December 06, 2018

Will never purchase again.

I was extremely disappointed in this product. It completely fell apart and did not clean like it states. I used it twice and both times it fell apart. The worst part is I was super excited to try this product only to be disappointed.

Works wonders

Worked amazing my son decided to colour all over our walls .. but they work on pretty much anything .. convenient to take camping and on the go as well

Love, love, love these!