Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

November 07, 2013

One of my best friends to remove all the marks in my home..even nail polish on my shower wall.. I even was able to take all the marks off my white painted door it looks like brand new

November 07, 2013

Mr clean magic eraser has been a great product to clean hard to remove marks on anything.

November 07, 2013

When I had some black marks on my white basebords, only Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was able to help me. Its fantastic. Really recommend it.

November 06, 2013

We got black marks on our walls when we moved into our current home and Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser removed them all. Definitely worth the money!

October 25, 2013

Unfortunately it hasn't been great for me. It removed a pencil mark and other minor things from a wall. But when I tried it on any other kind of "unknown" mark, like scuffs it didn't work; Baking soda & water worked better. I did discover that when used on a wall that was painted less than a year ago it removed the paint!

October 25, 2013

Mr. Clean I love you and thank you for being so inventive! I have no idea how I survived with the Magic Eraser? I certainly could not live with out now, I have hard water where I live and if anyone has ever had hard water they know how HARD (teehee) it is to remove hard water stains from a glass shower stall and with Magic Eraser, I simply add a bit of water and wipe away the stains, I am so glad I found you!

October 22, 2013

The magic eraser is wonderful. I use it in every room in my home. The only complaint I have is that I always end up with a little ball that I can't use for anything.

October 20, 2013

I love the Magic eraser it works great to remove crayon marks that the kids leave behind..I use it alot it's a really great product.

October 19, 2013

I love this product. I can't believe how it works on shower soap scum. Well worth the money. Amazingly easy to use.

October 18, 2013

Super Produit. Il est efficae, pratique Et durable sur toutes les surfaces. Un must have.