Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

July 01, 2012

GREAT! they do everything that they claimed to do. i have a white kitchen and the backsplash gets a bit messy. use the magic eraser and it was soon spotless. great for the bath tub too.

June 27, 2012

this product works great on any surface. I used it to clean the stove, baseboard, oily walls in the kitchen and worked amazing

June 22, 2012

I love these things. I think they can make anything look "new" again. Some people I know gave me some big toy items and they were a mess, dirty, kids had drawn on them, just a complete mess. I used my magic eraser and everything came off and all was white again! Loved it. After my kid used it -- and outgrew it, I re-erasered it again and sold it all for a profit.

So regardless of the cost, I got my money back and than some. LOVE!!!

June 21, 2012

This product is amazing! I use it to clean my stove, counter tops, bath tub, walls, doors, floors! You name it!!

June 20, 2012

Love these!!! Scraped front bumper of my white car in an underground parking lot with lots Of black paint markings. Magic eraser got rid of the paint in minutes! Now I keep them everywhere!

June 20, 2012

The Mr. Clean magic eraser is a must I think for every home, it does wonders on any hard surface. I got an old second hand washer and it works great but it looked alful on the outside, I used the magic eraser on it and it really looks like brand new now!!! And I didn't even have to put a lot of elbow grease into it lol.....AWESOME product for sure.....

June 16, 2012

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is a 'cleaning tool' must for all households.
    It is worth every penny.
    It removes stains on walls, fireplaces, counters, etc.
    I just wished it came in a bigger size.

June 16, 2012

This thing is amazing! I have been using it for years. The other day I tripped on the stairs with an open can of diet coke. It splashed all over the WHITE walls. I used the eraser and it was like it never happened. I owe Mr. Clean a lot for the times the magic erasers got me out of messes like that. xD

June 15, 2012

if you have kids you must have one of these i use it everywhere, one cleaning supply i wouldn't be without

June 14, 2012

I wish things would instantly clean themselves without any effort on my part, but that isn't always the case. I find that the Magic Eraser helps aid me in my cleaning and the efficiency of my cleaning with little to know elbow grease depending upon the job. It's good value for your $