Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Alabama, United States

Magic eraser

They dont call it a 'magic' eraser for no reason, these things really are magic. As the mother of a toddler I've tested the limit of these, and they never cease to surprise me. Sticker residue, crayons on the walls, shoe scuffs, they can clean anything :)

Texas, United States

Get it Mr. Clean

These erasers come in handy, they are useful on any surface. They do a good job cleaning car rims as well and to detail car. I like how they came up with new sheet ones, I have yet to try those. I do however wish they made them bigger. Sometimes I wanna erase my husbands mouth! 😁🤣

Indiana, United States

meh?

The jury is still out. The first use or two it can really get tough marks off but as it ages, it kinda disintegrates. Not sure if Ill buy it again but it does have its uses...

September 06, 2019

I use the eraser everywhere.

This is a must item in my home with little kids. The scuff on walls and furniture, I use the eraser and it works every time. Also I use it on the side soles of my kids shoes and they look new.

North Carolina, United States

Great

Got something you've tried every cleaner on and it still won't come clean? Grab a box of these and erase the problem, literally. Get even permanent marker off the wall.

Michigan, United States

Works great

I always keep these on hand. They work great for everything. I use them to clean up my kitchen cabinets when they get grease build up. They work great on the tub.

September 06, 2019

Excellent product for other than wall strachs

I have used Mr.Clean magic eraser many times and have sold it merits to my sister in law. She had dirty white leather furniture, she had paid a fortune for them. But white leather does not like blue jeans and the sofas ended up with a lot of blue dye on them. I told her, use the eraser on it and voila it worked like a charm and I found a very happy sister in law and nice white leather sofas on my next visit. She is no longer wary of blue jeans,

Literally magic!

Everyone needs these. I'm shook, when I first moved into my apartment the walls were all scratched up from moving furniture, I thought I was going to have to paint the walls... sigh. But I decided to give these a try first and voila.. GONE. So many uses and they actually work! They work great on cleaning the soles on sneakers too.

Florida, United States

Mr Clean!

These things are amazing! I have bought this product since my kids were babies. It takes crayon, markers, dirt, grease off walls, floors. Can use it in your car as well. I still to this day use it, mostly on ceramic tile floors. This is a wonderful product I always recommend this product!

Pour les paresseux

Je déteste ce genre de produit, promettre la lune alors que un torchon et un détergent fait la même job, je ne comprends pas l’utilité de produire ce genre de produit et encore l’utilité d’en acheter, mon copain en a acheter je ne sais pas exactement pourquoi ahah