Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Wisconsin, United States

I love Magic Erasers!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work exactly as described...like magic. It really is amazing the variety of dirt and grime these things can handle. My ONLY complaint is that they don't last very long or they shred too easily. I'd love it if they had a bit more scrubbing durability but they're definitely worth the money. They're my go-to product for quick cleanups and for stubborn stains. Very versatile, highly recommended.

Kentucky, United States

Cleaner clean

I will buy these all the time to keep on stock. They can be used for a lot of purposes, from scuff marks to mold and mildew to sneakers. With no cleaning chemicals needed. So much healthier on my whole family.

Massachusetts, United States

Mr Clean Magic Eraser

Mr clean magic eraser is durable, strong and gets to the nitty gritty of dirt & grime and gets the job done to a sparkling clean.
    I've used many cleaners & scrubs to clean around the tub and stove and none cleaned as good as Mr clean magic eraser .
    My go to cleaner
    Would highly recommend.

Alabama, United States

Worked better than expected

My oldest daughter had written on her way and nothing I used had got it off.I bought these and tried them and it came off very easily.Im very thankful for this product it helps immensely.

Alabama, United States

Go To

These are my go to when cleaning the bathroom. They make cleaning the showers out a breeze. I like the texture they have and they always remove any stubborn stains. They are great for cleaning shoes, as well. This is an excellent product.

Georgia, United States

Great product for messy bathroom

I love the manic eraser. Luckily, I always keep a box on hand. I just wish they made the eraser with scour pads. Sometimes I need to scrub harder than usual.

August 02, 2019

Great!

J’adore ce produit! Je l’utilise surtout pour mes electromenagers et ma baignoire. Fonctionne comme par magie! Lorsque rien ne fonctionne, je lutilise!

July 31, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Magic is right name

When they say magic they we're not kidding. I use these all the time I'm somewhat of a clean freak and this is my best friend ❤️. I will buy you always.

July 30, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Mr.clean

These magic erasers are the best for cleaning surface stains! I always use them for cleaning tough to clean tubs or if my sneakers get dirty, I’ll use a magic eraser.

July 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

This eraser was a life saver when my son decided to draw on our walls. We rent so it definitely needed to come off.
    It's a bit pricey and it doesn't last long but it does work for what its worth.