Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 19, 2019

Smells Great, Feels Greater!

I loved this moisturizer! Super easy to incorporate into my daily routine! It leaves your skin feeling so soft, with no greasy residue, and on top of that it smells amazing! I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking to add a clean feeling, refreshing moisturizer that smells great!

Produit qui rend addictif

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette gamme de la collection de Clarins. J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le produit gratuitement et je suis tombé sous le charme. La texture , l'odeur, le pouvoir hydratant de cette crème hydratante est parfait. Elle rend ma peau douce, lisse et très lumineuse. Malgré son prix un peu élevé, je compte me la reprocurer dans le futur. Je recommande sans hésitation cette crème de Clarins.

Love it

It makes my face so smooth and silky , because normally my face is dry and flaky sometimes and this cream makes it better. I love the smell and everything about it.

June 19, 2019

My skin feels (and smells) amazing!!

The product is very light weight. I used the refresher mist then finished off my morning routine with the cream. Im absolutely loving both products, except my refresher mist sprayer was broken when i received it so i most of it just drips down the bottle instead of actually spraying.

Smoothest cream yet!

First off I am going to start by saying that this product is super smooth going on! I absolutely love the texture and how light it is going on, you can hardly feel it on your skin after application.

It is scented, but it is most definitely not overpowering and very subtle! The smell is very refreshing and has a hint of rose scent to it.

This product is good for all skin types, in my opinion, I have sensitive skin and had no reaction to this cream!

June 19, 2019

I would definitely purchase this again

Got this free to test by chick advisor. Definitely love how this feels on my skin. Left my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. Also has an amazing scent to it. I highly recommend.

#gotitfree

So I #gotitfree in the mail today! I was totally shocked and not expecting it so it was an amazing surprise so of course I had to try it! Honestly it smells soooo nice and it’s smooth and creamy and I really love it! My face feels amazing this morning! I went to bed with it on and my husband think I smelt amazing! So of course I love this product so happy and grateful that I #gotitfree

A refreshing moisturizer

I got this product complimentary from chickadvisor! And i honestly love it! its such a lovely refreshing scent! and it makes your skin feel refreshed and super moisturized, it also did nit make my skin break out and sat very nicely under makeup!

June 18, 2019

Face re-boost that feels great!

The Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Moisturizing Cream is your ultimate travel facial moisturizing BFF! I recently received this to test out. I absolutely love the look, texture, how it feels on my skin, and how well the cream absorbs into my skin after application. For someone with really sensitive skin, I was worried how my skin would react but I responded well! A pea-sized amount of this cream is all you need for each application. The price is a little on the expensive side of drug-store creams, but it's worth it. It's a quality product that delivers what it says -- refreshing feel that leaves your face moisturized! #GotItFree

June 12, 2019
    Alpes-Maritimes, France

Best product ever tried !

I have very sensitive skin. after using My Clarins Re-boost comforting hydrating cream my skin feel smooth, healthy, all my redness and dryness are gone. The texture is unique and perfect for this Time of skin. All the natural ingredients is a bonus. If You are like me, i really recommand it !