Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

SO GOOD!

Firstly, I loved the packaging of this product it’s very cute but feels very lux and nice. It’s not the best travel friendly cream because it is a bit heavier and can break.

The cream has a nice subtle scent to it that doesn’t linger on but is great and the actual cream has a really nice hydrating feel to it but is lightweight and doesn’t feel to thick and heavy on the skin!

Refreshing moisturizer

I've been using this as my day cream and I have been enjoying it. My skin feels soft and hydrated throughout the day. Usually I'm not a huge fan of gel-like textures because I find that they actually dry out my skin. But I haven't had that issue so far. However, the scent I'm not a huge fan of. While it is a nice floral scent, it can be overwhelming.

While the packaging is rather simple, it does come in a glass jar so it feel rather luxurious.

I do wish I had more time to use this before my review, but so far I'm quite liking it and will keep it in my skincare routine. I think this is a great addition for the summer.

Energized Skin

The hydrating moisturizer, which is said it was suitable for dry to sensitive skin, is like a “morning fruit juice that nourishes and boosts your skin’s hydration and energy
    This lotion has a nice, almost gel-like consistency. It smoothes easily onto skin
    I was pleased with how it left my skin feeling hydrated. My Skin felt moisturized but not weighed down or greasy. Even with oily combination skin.
    The moisturizer has a fresh, fruity scent. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone :)
    #freeproduct #free #product #myclartins #reboost

Nice lightweight moisturizer

This has a lovely gel-cream texture that is very lightweight. I thought this felt nice on the skin and left it feeling fresh and hydrated, but I didn't like that it left a sticky feeling on the skin. I was also not a fan of the fragrance of this cream. I did like the packaging. It felt heavy and luxurious. I haven't tried this under makeup yet, so can't comment on that. I was sent this product to test and review from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I wish I was given more than 10 days to give my full thoughts on my experience with this.

My new go To!

Cette crème est ma nouvelle decouverte,je l'adore ! Mon visage est super doux et illuminé. C'est ma nouvelle crème d'été elle garde ma peau belle et soyeuse.

Good product!

I really loved trying out these clarins products! I was very surprised with them! I love the texture and the smell!! I was very surprised with the results for my oily skin, i could see a major improvement. Very pleased, and will certainly re-buy!

Wow!

I was excited to receive this cream as a trial but a little skeptic.. Face creams are a touchy subject and I had read some reviews about it. I must say I am blown away by this cream!
    What I love:
    -To start, I have very dull skin right now due to my pregnancy and there is something in the cream that gives my skin this nice lasting glow!
    -Love the scent, I don't understand people saying it's very strong.. It's light and fresh. I'm pregnant and it doesn't smell strong or make me feel sick.. I would have to disagree with the reviews and say it's a strong point.
    -Great price point
    -A little goes a long way - so you really get your moneys worth. Don't let the size of the jar fool you!
    -Love that the jar is glass and not plastic
    -Love that the ingredients are almost all natural (89% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
    -Cream is Vegan-friendly
    -And it is Dermatologist tested
    -Has a great all day hydration! Works great under make-up as well. With my current cream if I put make-up I get some dry skin in spots as the make-up seems to just soak up my hydration- but not with Clarins!
    _ to also follow up on the other reviews, your skin does stay hydrated longer so yes your skin has a different moisturized feel but I wouldn't go to the point of saying some greasy film .. It's a natural moisturized feel.

My only negative point would be that there is no sun protection(SPF) in the cream. In our day and age (especially at my age) you have to start protecting your skin from the UV. I wouldn't use this during the summer months as a regular for my day moisturizer but definitely for the night. And I will definitely be buying it for a day moisturizer during the harsh dry winter months!

July 01, 2019

Not a bad face cream - but not a fan of the scent.

The cream isn’t bad! It’s got a gel-like texture similar to the Neutrogena Hydroboost which is my current favourite face cream. The only problem I have is that the floral smell is kind of strong and I don’t prefer to use skincare products with strong scents. It does seem good quality and the packing is very sleek. The cream absorbs well and I will definitely use it up, but I’m not sure I could recommend it to anyone who is scent sensitive. I will say the price point is significantly better compared to other Clarins products I’ve tried so it’d be a good product to try if you want to try something from the brand. Overall - if you’re not scent sensitive you may like it! I prefer it as a night cream vs. under makeup but that’s because I have combo/oily skin. 8/10! #gotitfree

July 01, 2019

A really luxurious cream for a great price!

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor for testing purposes. All of my opinions are entirely my own and are not solicited.

This review is very much a first impression as I have only been using this moisturizer for the last 4 days. I have oily/combo skin.

My overall opinion is that this is a really luxurious-feeling cream that is actually at a pretty great value! I have next to no experience with Clarins products and after using this moisturizer, I am pretty impressed!

First of all, the packaging is very luxurious. The container itself seems to be ceramic, so it has a good weight to it. This may be a pro or con with whether you plan on travelling with this moisturizer, and you definitely would not want to drop it. There are a few problems that I can foresee with the packaging, however. First of all, it is a jar that you will be repeatedly dipping in to, so you may want to take some precautions to make sure you aren't introducing bacteria into the tub every time you use it. Additionally, the neck or the opening of the jar is more narrow than the jar itself, so I can foresee that it will be difficult to get all of the product out once it starts getting low.

As for the product itself, the cream is very rich and luxurious-feeling. It's not light, liquidy or watery, but it's also not super thick. It's the perfect in-between to make your skin feel super hydrated. After about 10 minutes, the cream does seem to absorb into the skin quite well, and doesn't leave you with a sticky feeling on your skin, but perhaps a moisturized feeling. So far I've only used this as my night cream, so I do not know how it would work under makeup. I don't foresee any problems, as I haven't noticed any pilling when using it at night. Overall, this is a really moisturizing cream and I could definitely see myself purchasing it after I finish this sample!

Great Summer Moisturizer

I like how lightweight and fresh this moisturizer is which makes it perfect for summer. The floral scent is just the right touch without being overpowering. The water-like texture is great to use under makeup too without causing it to slide due to heat/humidity!