Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

My skin needed this

I suffer from normal to dry skin. I put this on in the morning before applying my makeup. It smells fresh not to overwhelming. It went on smoothly and made my skin feel great. This lasted me all day. This is something I would definitely purchase again.

May 23, 2020

Such a refreshing moisturizer!

I received My Clarins Re-Boost refreshing moisturizing cream #complimentary in my #chickadvisorecobox In exchange for my honest review. This face cream is AMAZING! it has a barely there refreshing scent that I have not reacted to at all. It has a luxurious texture that is both thick and light at the same time. It instantly gave my skin a velvety soft texture and absorbed quickly. I have really enjoyed using this for the past couple weeks! This product is part of Clarins’ cruelty free and vegan line. While it’s nice to see this line launched, and it’s a very high quality product, I would prefer to purchase from a brand that is completely cruelty free.

Works great

I received this product to review from the chickadvisor product review club. This refreshing hydrating cream was really nice on my skin. When I’ve spent the day out in the sun I love to apply this afterwords to add some moisture back to my dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors and needs a refresher afterwards!

May 23, 2020

Gorgeous Rose Scent and Super Hydrating!

This Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream from My Clarins is a rosy treat for your skin! I had the opportunity to try this recently and I'm so glad I did! It absorbs instantly and is super hydrating! I absolutely love the delicate rosy scent! It's full of fruits and plants specifically formulated to tighten pores, hydrate and leave skin visibly healthy looking. It also has aplant based anti-pollution complex to protect skin. I love how this feels on, and the little rosy glow is a bonus! Thanks you #chickadvisor #clarinscanada #chickadvisorecobox for giving me the chance to try this fabulous moisturiser! #gotitfree

1.0/5

Can’t really review

I was excited to try this but it was not in my box so I can’t review it

I had emailed out but did not get a response back
    Super sad 😞
    Hopefully this of you thay got it love it

Gel crème agréable

Tout d'abord, ce produit a une odeur très agréable et fraîche. Par contre, l'odeur est peut-être un peu trop forte, surtout qu'on sait que des fragrance trop prononcées peuvent être mauvaises pour les peaux sensibles.
    La texture m'a beaucoup plus, il s'agit d'une crème-gel qui s'étend très bien partout sur le visage et qui entre dans la peau assez rapidement. Ça ne laisse pas de tache blanche ni de texture grasse. La peau se retrouve ensuite gorgée d'hydratation!

Great Day Time Cream

This is a great moisturizing cream for the face. I love using this every morning for my combination skin. I huge plus for me was that it didn't break me out, As I usually have an issue with trying new face creams, but not with this product. When I first tried this product, I was pleasantly surprised by the texture as it was it was a light gel like feel to the touch, which is why I love using it first thing in the morning. I usually wear make up during the day and I found that this cream did great under my make up As well. And I also love that it doesnt have an overwhelming scent. I will definitely be purchasing this product once I run out.

So Much Yes!

I love a good face cream and this here is a good one! I love how the cream does not have a strong scent, it comes out thicker for you can use a tiny amount and get a huge pay off with it. The little drop of cream allowed for me to do my entire face and neck. It absorbed into the skin without leaving it greasy but I can feel a difference in softness in areas that were dry. It works great on skin that can be sensitive.

Light and refreshing

This moisturizer goes on smooth and feels really light on the skin. It’s also really effective. I had pretty dry skin from all the indoor time lately and it helped noticeable within a few applications. I will be buying the product again!

May 22, 2020

Really Refreshing

I love this moisturizing cream. I have combination skin and this works really well as a day time moisturizer... I love the gel like texture. Very lightweight and refreshing! Great to wear under your makeup. Leaves my skin very dewy and hydrated ! Glad I got this free product

#ChickAdvisorEcoBox #freeproduct