Prestige Item
My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Beautiful skin action that lasts all day long. Gives your skin a rosy glow and makes signs of fatigue a distant memory. Your skin is protected against everyday stressors, it's invigorated and radiant, the complexion is fresh, the texture smooth... From morning till night.

Son action belle peau dure toute la journée. Le teint affiche une couleur rosée, les signes de fatigue ne sont plus qu’un mauvais rêve. Protégée des agressions quotidiennes, la peau est énergisée et éclatante, le teint est frais, le grain affiné… du lever au coucher.

You may also like My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 26, 2020

moisturizing cream

i was sent this product to test out. i have dry skin and loved how well it suited my skin. my skin felt hydrated and soft. it also went well under my foundation.

June 25, 2020

Great light weight moisturizer

I received a small sample of this moisturizer from Chickadvisory to try for free. I find it works great for my combination skin. It is light weight, smells great and keeps my skin hydrated all day. Looking at the prices online, it’s reasonable but a little of the expensive side.

June 25, 2020

My clarins

I have used clarins for years and my clarins seems to be a new sub branding line and I prefer the packaging colors and style over the other clarins packaging. I like the consistency and texture of this moisturizer but there was not enough of it in the bottle to see any results yet but I like the way it feels on my skin and I had no adverse reactions.

I Liked this product

I like a thick moisturizer I found this was very liquefied formula. My skin are up this product but still felt dry. This product was sent free huge plus in my books.

Love it

I am in love with this product. I have dry skin, especially in the summer, and this has worked great to hydrate my skin. I apply it when waking up and before bed. The Clarins Re-boost Refreshing Moisturizer goes on silky smooth and it is very light on the skin, and bonus! It works as a primer under my foundation! No more blotchy cheeks! I see a huge difference in under a month of using it. The product is a bit pricey, but well worth the cost.

June 24, 2020

Maybe just the wrong season...

As someone with combo skin but more on the oily side in the spring/summer months... I found this too heavy for me in the current climate. Perhaps if I tried again in the cooler months when I have a bit more of a dry spell it would absorb better.

The scent is so so. Not my favourite but not totally unbearable either.

2.2/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Not for my skin type

With a more oily complextion,I felt that this Clarins cream was not for me and probably great for someone else. I wont be using it again but Clarins is normally a go to for me so I think this is just not for my skin type.

June 22, 2020

Decent, but not my favourite

I enjoyed the clarins sample, however it was far too heavy for my skin in May/June. Would’ve been better suited to test out in the dryer air of winter to really determine if it’s a good product. Also the packaging for the sample size sucked and was impossible to use completely - but I didn’t care enough to cut it open and get every last drop.

June 22, 2020

je recommande plus plus

J'ai la peau fragile est sensible aux crèmes pour le corps et mains. J' ai esssayé Re-boost de Clarins et j'ai vraiment été satisfaite et étonnée des résultats .. elle est efficace, ne colle pas. parfum doux laisse la peau douce
    que du positif a dire

0.5/5

June 19, 2020

terrible headache causing smell - avoid!

Stay away if you have a nose!
    This cream has a terribly strong smell that reminds of some 90s perfumes. I cannot imagine putting it on my face and testing its efficacy as it managed to cause a terrible headache for me just by being patch tested on my hand and neck/ear area. And it doesn't go away, even with repeat washing of soap. Just no. I cannot figure why anyone in the world would think that this amount of perfume in a product is necessary or would make anyone feel good about themselves.